FLASHBACK: Casey Group Private Flight to Chicago, Part 2

Casey Private Suite, Airbus A380 – If there was one thing that Matt Casey hated, it was waking up in bed naked. But that was always something that he could forgive his wife, due to the fact that he always got something pretty sexy in return for having to deal with that; and he's not just talking about more attention, which is something that Matt always gets. He's talking about the sight that he gets to enjoy when he comes to join her in the washroom, which is where his wife always is after they make love to each other; even when they're on their private jet, it's still where she is. And right now, it's also where her husband is as he has plans. Sure, he would rather have his hands all over her in bed still; but if he can't get it in bed, then Matt Casey most certainly will be getting it elsewhere.

And that would be in the shower with his wife, as he helps wash her ahead of the two of them just cuddling up to each other in bed; after all, they had two little girls that were due to wake up any moment, and that meant that they had to revert to mommy and daddy more. But for now, they were still nothing more than lovers; lovers who had plans to wash each other in the shower, as they take things nice and slow with each other.

 But for now, they were still nothing more than lovers; lovers who had plans to wash each other in the shower, as they take things nice and slow with each other

But first, Matt just wanted to admire that gorgeous body that he loves to see in silhouette; especially when she's in a hot shower, just like she is right now. The steam always makes her look like 110% sexier, and Matt certainly was here for that as he made his way over to the shower; while at the same time, he also took off his towel so that he could get in.

Because even though their girls were in their airplane bedroom, and their families were downstairs; there was no way that Matt Casey was passing a on a chance to do this, to take a nice opportunity to join his wife in the shower and wash her after having made sweet love to her. And damn, does he meet sweet love; because to him, it doesn't matter where they make love to each other. It could be in their bed, or it could be thousands of feet in the air. As long as he gets to hold her naked body in his arms, that most certainly is exactly what Matt will enjoy. He'll enjoy the feeling of her body against his, as they hold each other close and show each other just how much they love each other. And right now, that's precisely what Matt wants to do. He wants to hop into the shower with Gabby and kiss her.

While at the same time, he's going to keep running his hands all over her body as he gives her everything that she wants from him. And that most certainly does include more sexy time with each other, which will begin right now as he just finished stepping into the shower and moving his hands to her hips. "I think we both know that I hate it when you let me wake up alone, and naked in bed." Smiling as she heard her husband say that, Gabby agreed as she most certainly did know that was the case; but that didn't mean that she was going to stop, due to the fact that there were things that she needs to do. Like right now, she needs to turn around in his arms and step close to the man she loves, which she promptly did, so that she could get something from the man of her dreams.

 Like right now, she needs to turn around in his arms and step close to the man she loves, which she promptly did, so that she could get something from the man of her dreams