Sexy Time-turned-Cuddle Time

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of that last chapter? Well, I hope you guys did like it, but I am going to say this, I am not done with the Millers as I am going to keep going with the most recent storyline that I started. And I hope you guys like it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The feeling of her husband making love to her is something that Sarah will always enjoy, especially since it was the best damn sex that she's ever had; then again, she's never had sex with anybody other than the man of her dreams. And that's due to the fact that he's always been her one and only, and they've been together since high school. And that's how Ryan and Sarah know each other so well, and they also know just how much they want to do this right now. They want to cuddle up to each other in bed, while also being naked in each other's arms; and that's exactly what the couple are doing right now: laying down in each other's arms, naked with nothing but the sheets on top of the both of them. And that was perfect, especially since Sarah loves the feeling of her husband's body under her.

Especially as she ran her hand down his body, and traced his abs, which is something that Ryan loves the feeling of as well, due to the fact that it means that Sarah is currently giving him everything that he wants right now. And she already knows that, simply due to the fact that her husband doesn't even need to tell her that he loves her; because she can just see that he loves her, based on the way that he treats her. Especially when they're naked in bed with each other, as they both just cuddle up to each other right now. But there's something else that Sarah loves, and that's the feeling of his soft lips on her forehead, which is always where Ryan has his lips, whenever they're holding each other close. After which, Ryan looked down at his wife and smiled at the woman he loves.

"You comfortable there?"

Turning her head to look up at Ryan, Sarah smiled and agreed with him while slipping up his chest; afterwards, Ryan put his hand on her arm and put his hand on her neck. Meanwhile, Sarah put her hand on the side of her face and just cuddled up to him; afterwards, she leaned her forehead against his and just smiled at Ryan as she most certainly is comfortable on his chest...because she's always comfortable when she's laying down on his chest, especially when she's naked. "I think we both know that I am very comfortable on your chest and will always be very comfortable on your chest for the rest of my life." Ryan agreed with the love of his life as she told him that, before watching as she bent down and kissed him once again. Meanwhile, Ryan wrapped his arm around her back.

He then put his hand on her back and stroked it with his thumb, while at the same time he continued to kiss his beautiful wife; after all, that's exactly what the couple want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and just take things nice and slow with each other. "I have to say, I love the fact that you decided to have sex with me today." Ryan laughed as he heard Sarah say that, as that most certainly is exactly what he thought she was thinking about; the fact that he's good in bed. And even better he feels the same way, that his wife is the best in bed; and she will always be the best in bed, because he's the only man that Sarah will ever love. "Believe me Sarah, I will always want to have sex with you." Sarah agreed with her husband as he said that, the man she loves.

The man she's crazy for, and whom she always wants to have her hands all over her body. "I hope you know that your hands better stay on my body for the rest of the day, as I am very comfortable with your hands on my body." Moving Sarah onto his chest some more, Ryan wrapped his arm around her back; after which, he put his hand on Sarah's arm (which is currently on his chest...just like her hand is as well). "Baby, I've known that since we started dating; and I already know that's never going to change, because we're in this for life." Sarah smirked as she heard Ryan say that, before getting close to her; after which, she bent down and proceeded to kiss him softly. After which, she laid her head down on his chest and cuddled up to him once more as they're both really happy.