Hospital Day 3: Movies

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out to you guys, but I have been getting a bit distracted today. I was in the midst of writing this chapter, and then I got a phone call. And then I had to restart everything, because I couldn't figure out where I was. But now, I'm back and ready to just get this story back on track. But first, for the readers who started to enjoy the other story; I decided to cancel it due to the fact that I just didn't have the ideas for it. I hope you like this story though and are ready to go for more.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ah, the classic Hallmark Channel; Gabby's favorite movie channel, especially when it's Christmas time. And that was the entire reason behind why Matt and Gabby were currently watching the channel, so that they could just enjoy some classic Christmas movies with each other; some that feature quite some famous stars, including some child actors. "I still can't believe that she's still acting all these years later." Looking up at Matt as he said that, Gabby was a bit confused as to just whom she's referring to. "Which actor?" Matt snickered as Gabby asked him that. "The one that's married to the hockey star, Candace Cameron Bure; the wife of Valerie Bure." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Yeah, she's a Hallmark Channel regular. She got her start on here." Matt just looked down at Gabby when she said that. "Seriously?" Looking up at her husband as he said that, Gabby was confused. "Seriously, what?" Matt just laughed. "Okay, please tell me you didn't just say that...because she did not get her start on the Hallmark Channel, you know that."

Gabby was a bit confused as her husband said that. "Seriously? Does DJ Tanner not come to your mind? Full House?" Gabby then realized that. "Shit, how did I forget that?" Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hand to her back and stroking it with his thumb; after which, he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "Yeah, and now she's on Netflix." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Right, Fuller House. I swear, I still can't believe that she's this old already." Matt was shocked. "Old? Who you calling old? She's three years older than me!" Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before bending down and kissing his chest. "I'm seriously. She is not old, she's three years older than me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before looking up into his eyes. "You have an old soul though. You are very mature for your years." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down and kissing the woman he loves softly. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. "I love you too."

Smiling as he heard Gabby say that, Matt couldn't help but feel pure joy at the moment. Joy that he was currently in the midst of holding his beautiful wife in his arms, as they cuddle up to each other in bed. "God, I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing right now. Just holding each other close, as we cuddle up to one another in bed." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as she felt the same way. "Especially when my hunk of a husband is just wearing his boxers for me." Looking down at his girl, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was happy about that too. Just the feeling of her in his arms makes him happy, especially when she kisses his chest. "Oh, now that feels good." Gabby snickered as she heard Matt say that, before laying her head down on his chest and just starting to listen to the sound of his heart beating. But unfortunately, that was not the only thing that she was listening to right now; as she just started to hear the sound of Matt's phone ringing, quite loudly might she add. "Can you please turn the ringer down?"

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning his head and pressing his lips to her forehead softly. "Of course." Going to grab his phone, Matt smiled as he turned his ringtone down before also grabbing his AirPods; which he and Gabby were going to use to talk to someone if they call, because it's much easier for the both of them. But first, they need to see just who was calling; and that would be one Christopher Herrmann, a friend from back home. "Well, look who we have here." Laughing a bit as she heard Matt say that, Gabby looked up at him. "Are we going to answer the call?" Looking down at Gabby as she asked him whether they were going to answer the call, Matt smiled before bending down and proceeding to kiss the woman he loves. "I am leaving it up to you. Do you want to answer the call?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt ask her whether she wants to answer the call, as she does. "I want him to send something down with Eva and Diego when they come for Christmas." Matt smirked and agreed with Gabby. "Molly's food?"