About All This Craziness

Hi Readers: And welcome to your daily update of The Caseys. Hope you guys enjoy it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Halstead Kitchen – His brother was clearly able to see that everything just got a whole lot crazy, and quite stressful for him; Jay having just been called to his and Alex's room, thinking that she was hurt, or something really frazzled him. But now, he was breathing and just taking it easy, which was why Will decided to do something for his brother. And that would be to just let him relax and take it easy ahead of what will very likely be a stressful day; and that was why he thought that he needed this, so that he can just take it easy and relax. And right now, that was exactly what Jay was doing as he sat down on the couch with Max. However, soon he was going to be doing something else; and that would be drinking the coffee that his brother was about to give him, so that he can calm down.

"Here, I made you some coffee."

Turning his head as he heard his brother tell him that he made him some coffee, Jay smiled as he was quite grateful that his brother decided to make him some coffee; and he truly meant it when he said that, as that was exactly what he wanted right now. He wanted to drink something, so that he can just relax and take it easy. "I just hope that it calms me down." The COO of Casey Police said, as he went to grab the coffee mug that his brother was holding out for him. "Wait, did you already talk to Alex and Natalie about us having some coffee?" And just like magic, it seemed that Alex Halstead just knew what she had to do for her husband; and that would be to send him a text message, a text message which perfectly answered the question which he just posed his brother this morning.

'Grab the coffee from Will and drink it. I already approved. -XO Alex.'

Jay couldn't help but snicker as he read the text message on his watch, before doing as his wife told him to do; and that would be to grab the coffee mug that his brother was offering him, so that he can drink it as he took it easy. After which, he turned his head and smiled at his brother. "Thanks, Will." Will agreed with his brother, well aware that this was what he needed right now. He needed to drink some coffee and just take it easy, so that was exactly what he did. He grabbed the coffee and brought it to his lips before taking a sip of the warm liquid, which was now making it's way down it's throat, because that's exactly what it's in the midst of doing right now. "God, now that's exactly what daddy needs right now. A nice coffee to relax." Will laughed as he heard Jay say that.

"Didn't know that coffee can help you relax, when it has so much caffeine in it."

Jay agreed with his brother as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that's the case. But at the same time, it's really nice to be drinking; especially since I didn't do much of it while Alex was pregnant, and then in the hospital." Will agreed with the brother as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, now that's a huge lie. I remember seeing you drink some each and every morning." Jay sighed, before agreeing with his brother as he said that; well aware that was the case, as he thought about just how much hard it was in the hospital. "Well, I am not going to think about that; especially not when I'm never going to have to deal with that ever again." Will sighed as he heard Jay say that. "Yeah, don't say that...unless you can jinx it with Alex." Jay shook his head.

"We can't have kids anymore."

Will was confused as he heard Jay say that, before walking over to him. "What are you talking about Jay?" Carrying the plates over to the living room, he made his way in with the hopes of getting some more information about just what he was talking about. "What's going on with Alex? She okay?" Jay sighed as Will walked over to one of his seats. "Wait, did you already bring food to our wives?" Will agreed with Jay as he asked him whether he brought breakfast to their wives, which he most certainly did. "Don't worry, Alex has already been fed. But now, what in the world are you talking about when it comes to how you can't have kids anymore?" Jay sighed as he watched Will sit down, before going to fill him in on what's going on. "Remember how Alex was bleeding a lot during birth?"