Welcome Back to Chicago

Hi Readers: Before we begin, I want to apologize for doing this to you again. I know I changed a lot, and I truly thought I had it. But I realized that I didn't do it right, and I wanted to change things up. I just wanted to slow things down. And I am not ready to write Matt's birthday yet, so I am going to do something else. Hope you guys like it. Also, for a quick note. Wayne, IL is about an hour away from Chicago; and that's where the family is going to live, I just hope that I remember that in the future. Thanks for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wayne, IL - March 18th – It felt odd, yet nice being back; being back in Chicago, their hometown where they fell in love. Where they found each other, and where they started a family with each other. And while their sons may not have been born here, that doesn't mean that their journey to have their four beautiful children didn't start here. And that was due to the fact that Matt and Gabby got pregnant here, because this is where they conceived the boys; where they made love to each other, and where their journey began. And it was a nice journey, a journey that they were already enjoying with each other; but there was something else that was nice, and that was that the parents were currently alone for the first time in a while this Wednesday morning. And that was really nice, having it just be the two of them; rather than having to deal with the kids, as well as each other to start COVID-19 here in Illinois.

But there was a reason for that, which is that they have a busy weekend ahead of them, which is going to start today; even though it was Thursday, that didn't mean that the couple didn't have a lot to do. In fact, it was the main reason why they send their kids off to be with her parents. And that was due to the fact that Matt and Gabby had a lot to do so that they could get their home ready for their children to live in, starting with their own bedroom; after all, they literally slept on the ground the night before as there was nothing but their mattress there. And that was something that Gabby was currently writing down, the things that she and Matt need to complete TODAY. The first order of business? She wants her bed done up. And that was why it was at the top of the list, so that Matt knew that he had to start there. Well, just after he does something else, which would be to get his wife's attention as he came down.

Came down from their bedroom, to see her sitting in the kitchen ready to go; ready to go out for a nice breakfast, as that was their first order of business. Well, after Matt walks up behind his wife and figures out just what she was doing; and maybe takes a look at her list, the list of things that she was currently jotting down in her notebook. And that was when he read the list that she was writing.

1. Primary Suite: Clear floor as there are a lot of things to do. See below.

a. Remove mattress, assemble bed, side table, dressers

b. Unpack clothes and bathroom, make sure medicine is put away

2. Boys' Room: Set up cribs, dressers, change table, put clothes away, make rocking chair and assemble shelves.

3. Kitchen: Unpack essentials. Plates, silverware, clean fridge, make it cold.

4. GROCERY DELIVERY AT 4: Ensure that kitchen is ready for then, make sure that we can put things away.

5. Chinese Delivery at 6: Sorry, not cooking today Matt. :( I need to reserve my energy for tomorrow.

6. Things for Tomorrow: Girls' Room, MIL Suite, Office

After writing that down, Gabby took a breath as she already knew that list was just the beginning of everything; and that there was probably a lot more that was going to have to be done, but she also knew that they could figure that out later. Something that her husband was going to tell her as well, as he put his hand on her back and kissed the side of her head this morning. "Stressed?"