Happy Birthday: Change of Plans (and Attire)

So much for their plan to calm things down after they decided to spend time with their children, as what they are now wearing is the complete opposite of the two of them calming down. In fact, they decided to put the clothes that they were wearing when they were alone back on; even though they were going to be joined by her mom. But that was okay, due to the fact that they had a plan on how to make it work. And that was that they were going to use a blanket while their moms are up here, which they aren't yet as they are instead making supper. Right now, it was solely them and their children in their room, which meant that Matt had a bit more freedom when it came to what he was able to wear around the house. And right now, that was something that was incredibly sexy in the eyes of his wife. And that was due to the fact that he was currently wearing his boxers as he walked into their bathroom. Then again, she was currently wearing some sexy lingerie for him, which was going to need to be covered...maybe (as Matt hoped otherwise).

Maybe Matt will be able to convince her to leave it out in the open, which is exactly what he hopes to do as he walked up behind her and put his hands on her body. Setting his shirt down at the same time, Matt just cuddled up to his beautiful wife while also bending down and pressing his lips to her shoulder. "How much begging am I going to have to do, to convince you to not wear a shirt on top of this?" Matt then started to suck on her shoulder as he tried to convince Gabby to not wear a shirt on top of this sexy garment, which he already loved; and boy did that make Gabby happy, simply due to the fact that it was very sexy. The way his lips feel on her skin is always sexy, which is the exact reason that Matt always leaves soft kisses on her skin whenever he gets a chance to do so for his wife. And sometimes, it even makes her moan. But right now, that was not what it did as she could restrain herself. "I am not going to moan for you, so give it up." Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, while keeping his arms around her body and his hands on it.

Moving her hands on top of his, Gabby smirked as she intertwined her and Matt's fingers while enjoying this feeling; the feeling of their bodies pressed against one another's here in the bathroom, where they could easily want each other. But that was not what they wanted tonight, as they instead wanted to just take it easy and relax. "Baby, we're going to be around our mothers and our children." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he knew that was the truth. "So, you can wear a bathrobe on top of this. Or just say that you got dressed for bed, as you're just wearing a sexy lingerie." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, while also turning around to face her boxer-clad husband. Placing her hands on his tone chest afterwards, Gabby smiled as she stepped close to him; while Matt put his hands on her hips and did the same. Leaning in, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both what to do. They both want to share a quick kiss with each other, ahead of them going to spend some time with their children and her mom.

Matt then proceeded to place his hand on Gabby's neck, in order to continue the slow kiss that he and Gabby were sharing with each other. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt, as she loves him more than anything. "To the moon and back." Matt smirked as he leaning his forehead against hers, before kissing his beautiful wife slowly, which is precisely what she wants at the moment due to the fact that her husband is the love of her life. "God, I love living and working with you." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, kissing her again before bending down and moving his lips to her neck. He then started to suck on it, smiling as he knew that this is exactly what his wife wanted at the moment. She wanted him to suck on her neck, as a way for them to please each other without having to be in bed. Also, it's just another way for Matt to show Gabby how much he truly loves and adores her. "I love you more than anything." Matt agreed with Gabby, as she feels the same way as he dreamy husband; she loves him more than anything in the entire world.

She then proceeded to hug her husband, just holding him close as they both cuddled up to each other in here for a moment; ahead of them heading out to where their family was. "I can only assume that you want to go be with the kids now?" Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, as he does. But he also always her to stay like this, in the new lingerie that she was wearing. "Depends, are you going to keep your lingerie revealed?" Gabby agreed with Matt, as she was. "By the way, how are you going to breastfeed?" Gabby smirked, while putting one of the straps off her shoulder to reveal her breast. "Just that easy." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, while stepping close to her and putting his hand on her neck. But instead of bending down to kiss her, he instead bend down and kissed her breast as a way to tease her. "Oh baby." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before turning his head and leaning in to kiss his wife again. "I love you." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, forever."