Happy Birthday Baby, Part Ten

Hi Readers: And welcome to a new day of chapters. I hope that you guys enjoyed yesterday's chapters and are ready for some more chapters today. But before we begin, I want to thank one of my readers for reaching out to create a new cover for my story. And as much as that was a nice offer, I prefer to create my own covers and make them custom to my story; however, that doesn't mean that I am completely closed to all offers of assistance. In fact, I am more than willing to hear about ideas that you guys may have when it comes to where I can go with this story. And if you do have any ideas, then you can most certainly write me, and we'll see if I use them. Thanks again for reading my story, and I hope that you guys continue to enjoy the story that I am writing. Now, back to it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I think we should wait at least two years before we do that." -Gabby Casey

Matt was absolutely surprised when it came to the fact that his wife thought that they should wait TWO YEARS before they go ahead and create a new headquarters, here in their new hometown. I mean, does she expect him to work here in his home from now on? Wait, is that what she wants him to do instead? To just work from home, rather than go into the office? Well, he guesses that he can do that; but he just isn't sure just what in the world that means for the rest of his staff. Does that mean that they're going to work from home? Those are all questions that they would need to talk about, if this is what they're thinking. If they're thinking to wait another two years before they open another office here in Chicagoland (that's the term that people use to refer to the Greater Chicago Area). So, he guesses that he just needs to talk to Gabby about that when it comes to what exactly she's thinking right now.

What she's thinking about when it comes to the reason why she wants to wait two years before they do that, before they start building a new office. Or is she just talking about before they move into a new office? Well, that most certainly is something that he needs to ask his wife about first; what exactly she means by two years. "Ok. What are you talking about when it comes to two years? Are you talking before we move in? Or construction?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her that question, as it was the later timeline. "I think it would be two years before we start building. Matt, we already have a lot of resources tied up. Between salaries, the current offices that we have, and the projects that we have on the go right now; that would just be a lot of work. And it would easy stretch us thin, and then add a bunch of stress onto our lives immediately." Matt thought about it, before letting out a sigh as that was true.

Especially when they already have enough on their minds: their marriage, their four beautiful children, their health, Matt's mental health (PTSD), etc. And that's just to name a few, due to the fact that there are a lot of other things that are on the go at the moment as they are also worried for their employees and how they are. But right now, they are not thinking about their staff right now; rather they are thinking about each other and what they're going to do right now. And that would be just talking to each other about what they want to do in the future, something that they want to do right now. "So, we're talking about two years to open a big office." Gabby sighed, as she agreed with her husband as he said that. "Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I want to just wait until we have more resources available to use here in Chicago." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, not that they really need to worry about it.

They do have money, and they shouldn't be worried when it comes to how they are going to do with money. They're going to be fine, and that's nothing that Matt and Gabby are going to have to worry about right now. And at this moment, Matt doesn't want to add to her stress, which most certainly is exactly what this pandemic is already doing to her. But right now, they are just going to breathe and relax right now. "How about we take a breath then?" Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, as that most certainly is what they need to do right now. They need to take a breath, as they relax and hold each other close. "I think that's perfect." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he leaned in and kissed the woman he loves softly. "I love you." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, as she loves him too. "I love you, and how we can be honest with each other." Matt agreed, smirking at her.