FLASHBACK: Sexy Photoshoot

Hi Readers: I just wanted to let you guys know that I added on to Chapter 290 so that I could make it a bit longer, as what I originally wanted to post as Chapter 291 was too short. So, I added it on to Chapter 290; so now, this is the real Chapter 291.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He made sure that he would be her photoshoot partner, because the last thing that Mario wants is for another man to be putting his hands on her body; not that he was a jealous man, but he still didn't like the idea of another man touching his wife's body. So, he decided to offer his services rather than have another man be in the ocean with her; and the truth was, the company ended up loving the idea of having a couple do the photoshoot, as it means that they could have a much sexier photoshoot. They could have them kissing, they could have the models be against each other; and they could just have a really nice photoshoot, which is something that they both wanted. And that was why Mario was here with his wife right now, getting ready to help her with the photoshoot.

A photoshoot that was going to be a lot of fun, especially since they already had some pictures done; they just needed a few more pictures, some that are in a better light as they didn't like the first ones that they took (when Jane and Rafael were doing the photoshoot with them). But this time around, they were doing it alone; just the two of them, and the photographer. But rather than have someone tell them what pictures they want to take, they are just going to wing it; and so far, the photographer has been loving it. And that was due to the fact that Mario had his hand on Bella's bottom, as he bent down and kissed her softly; meanwhile, Bella wrapped her arm around his back and just took things nice and slow with her dreamy husband. And that's exactly what she wants.

Because Bella isn't just considering this work, but a date; and that was even more the truth, as they were basically all over each other. So much so, that they were just kissing each other slowly. God, they are so disgusting sometimes; and that's exactly what Simon Jacobs was telling them, because he was loving what he was seeing. (Just for the record, no. There is no relation between himself and Simon, they just share a last name; and the truth is, he finds it really weird that there are two unrelated families with the last name Jacobs working at the exact same company). But still, they put up with it and just remember that he's only there to take pictures; but Mario just hopes that he can get some of them personally, due to the fact that these pictures are very sexy. In fact, he wants this much more.

He wants to have his wife all over him in the ocean more often, as it may lean to the two of them having a baby; but right now, he can't think about that. And that's due to the fact that they're currently working, rather than being here at the beach for a personal reason. And while Mario did wish they were here for a personal reason, he's just happy that they're getting some time with each other right now; because at the end of the day, that's all they want with each other. They want to have some nice time with each other, and they want to make sure that they both remind each other all the time that they love each other, which they are definitely doing as they take things nice and slow with each other, and just sharing a sweet kiss in the ocean. And he meant that, as he loves kissing Bella.

Whether it be here in public, at the beach; or in private, when they're at home...he just loves it more than anything, and he's just really happy right now; which is why he has the biggest smile on his face, as they took things nice and slow with each other. And that was something that Mario decided to tell his beautiful wife. "God, you are so sexy when we kiss each other like this." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, well aware that was the case; after which, she stepped close to him and put her hands on his toned chest. The chest that she loves to cuddle up to, and run her hands all around; after which, Mario moved his hand onto her butt again while moving his other hand to her arm. Meanwhile, Bella laid her head down on his chest and turned her head to look at Simon.