The Secret is Out and Cuddles

Setting his clothes down on his bags shortly after getting undressed, Matt smiled as he turned his head and looked at the woman he loves; the woman who was currently in the midst of taking off her shirt for him, which was something that he most definitely does like the idea of. "Oh, so we're going to hold each other close like that?" Gabby smirked as she heard Matt ask her whether they were going to hold each other 'like that', as in without her wearing a shirt. "I mean, if you're okay with that." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby ask him whether he was okay with her now wearing a shirt, because he most definitely is. "Okay, I most certainly am okay with that." Gabby agreed wither her dreamy husband as he said that, before watching as he walked over to their girls to check on them.

After which, Matt looked down at both Bella and Sofia. "I still think that we made the right choice when it came to the names we chose for the girls, because I love the names Bella and Sofia." Gabby agreed with Matt as he mentioned that he thinks that they made the right choice for their girls' names, because she feels the same way; and as much as she loves the name Ramona, she likes the names Bella and Sofia much more. "Bella and Sofia Casey are perfect, just like my husband." Smiling as he heard Gabby say that, Matt proceeded to look down at his beautiful daughters once more; after which, he put his hand on each of their necks and bent down to kiss their foreheads softly. "I love you girls so much, and I am so glad that you girls are here now." Gabby smiled and agreed with him.

"I feel the same way, but I'm going to be even happier when my loving husband is in bed with me." Turning to look at Gabby, Matt agreed with her as that most certainly was something that he wanted to do; he wanted to get in bed with the woman he loves, and he wants to hold her close to him. "Well, I think that can happen right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as she laid down in bed, and just got comfortable; after which, Matt started to make his way over to their bed so that he can get in bed with his gorgeous wife. The woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and the woman he plans on holding in his arms for as long as he can; because she is so damn sexy, and she's just glad that they are going to be holding each other close right now. "God, you are so beautiful."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she looked at him while still wearing her shirt (which was really one of his dress shirts); and even though it was still on, it wasn't done up. And that was when Gabby decided to do something, as she didn't want to be wearing it anymore when she was holding her husband close to her in bed; and let's just say that Matt loves that idea, especially as he watched Gabby sit up and move to take it off. "Oh, well I most definitely love the sight of this." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving to throw her shirt over to him. "Put that down for me?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that, before walking over to their bags to set them down; at the same time, he looked down at Andy and smiled at his dog.

And while he was interested in giving him some attention, he still had to do something else first; and that was to put his shirt down, so that he can hold his wife close. And now that he was done doing that, Matt smiled as he walked over to Alex; after which, he bent down and smiled as he scratched the top of his head. "Hi buddy, thanks for being such a good boy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that most definitely is the truth. "If that isn't the case." Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves; after which, he proceeded to make his way back over to bed. That way, he could climb in with Gabby; the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and the mother of his beautiful children. And god, does he love his life more than anything.

And when Matt says that he loves his family more than anything, he truly means that; so much so, that he wanted to just concentrate on them right now. But still, that didn't mean that he couldn't still have his phone next to him; and that was due to the fact that he told his in-laws that they are to call him if the boys need anything, as he doesn't want to worry Gabby. So as much as he didn't want to have his phone next to him, he still needs to have it there; and now, he was going to get it just as soon as Matt finished grabbing it. And that started with him bending down, and grabbing his shorts, which he soon did, and went ahead to grab his phone...which is something that Gabby didn't really like. "Really, you need to grab your phone from your pocket?" Matt agreed with his wife.