Pre-Meeting Husband-and-Wife Time

Hi Readers: Hope you guys are liking these chapters that I'm writing for you, but I also want to apologize that there was a delay in getting new chapters out; but it was due to the fact that I was trying to write that other story. But now, I am ready to just give you a bunch of chapters that you're going to love (in my opinion). Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you plan on reading some more.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Kitchen – Walking over to the back door of his and Gabby's home, Matt smiled as he looked down at Andy who was currently at his feet and just waiting for him to let him out so that he could go to the washroom. And that's precisely what Matt was more than ready to do, due to the fact that it was what he needed to do; unless he wanted something else to happen. But just what might that be? Well, that would be them having a doggy-sized accident here in their home, which is something that most certainly will not help Matt in getting any attention from the woman he loves. So, he was going to make sure that didn't happen (while also continuing to drink the coffee that he made upstairs). "C'mon Andy, let's put you outside so that you can go to the washroom." Andy agreed with Matt, before watching as he opened the door to let him go outside; he then ran out so that he could go. Meanwhile, Matt smiled due to the fact that it was a nice sight. The sight of his dog rushing outside, so that he can just go have fun in the backyard right now.

Because if there was one thing that he knew, it was that his dog needed to have fun at times, rather than just work all the time. If he didn't have fun at times, then he could get too stressed; and that was the last thing that Matt wanted for his dog, as he didn't want him to suffer. And the truth is, that was just something that made Gabby love her husband even more; as he cared just as much about their service dog, as one of their own children. And that's due to the fact that Matt sees Andy as just that, one of his children whom he has to raise just like his other children. He has to help him to go to the washroom, to feed him, and just make sure that he's healthy for the rest of his life. But now that he's taken care of Andy, he needs to do something else, which is to start making breakfast for him and his wife. So, he made his way over to the fridge so that he could figure out just what he can make. That was, until he heard Camila come downstairs. "I thought we agreed that I was going to be making breakfast today, ahead of you working?" Matt snickered.

After all, that was something that she said that he would do; not that he would really expect her to do just that, but that didn't mean that he didn't appreciate it. "Camila, you don't have to do that." Camila shook her head as she made her way over to her son-in-law, before smiling as she hugged him this morning. "Morning." Matt agreed with Camila, while wrapping his arms around her and hugging his mother-in-law. "Thanks." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that. "So, what are you making for breakfast?" Matt snickered, as he still didn't believe that she was going to make breakfast for the both of them. "Oh, you're being serious. You really do want to make breakfast for myself and Gabby." Camila agreed with Matt, as that was precisely what she wanted to do; she wanted to make breakfast for him and Gabby, so that they can relax ahead of them working. "I want to make sure that you guys relax, ahead of you guys working all day." Matt sighed as he heard Camila say that, before grabbing his coffee so that he can walk over to the bar.

The bar where he was going to sit, as he used his iPad. "OK. Well, if you're making breakfast, then you're not going to say anything about what I'm going to do." Camila was confused as she heard Matt say that. "Two questions: (1) What do you want for breakfast and (2) what are you talking about when it comes to what you need to do on your iPad?" Matt sighed as he made his way up to the bar, tugging out the stool that he was going to be sitting on this morning while giving Camila the answers to her questions; just after he does something else. "First, I just want to thank you for all you do for us. And I truly mean that Camila." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, just smiling as she made her way over to the fridge. "And I could easily go for some egg wraps, as that was what I was going to make." Camila agreed with her son-in-law as he said that. "With or without bacon?" Matt then thought about it, as that was something that he's never put on a wrap. "I never thought about putting it in a wrap." Camila agreed with her son-in-law.