Morning Intimacy, Part 1

Now, if that wasn't a nice start to the Caseys' Day? Want to know what's better than a swim? Well, read along my readers and enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Bathroom – She ended up forgetting something in their room, something that was going to be quite important when she and the man of her dreams are done in the shower; as it was what she was going to be wearing as she cuddled up to her man today, and just held him and their little girls close to her. Because while their sons are here, Matt and Gabby feel like they just need it to be them and their girls for now; and that's something that their moms understand, as they know their lives have been hectic for the past couple months. So, if the parents needed some time to just slow down and take it easy with each other for the time being then they were more than ready to step up and help take care of the boys while they took time with each other, and their girls.

And that wasn't just something that Gabby knew due to the fact that their mothers love them, but it was due to the fact that Gabby just finished talking to them ahead of her joining Matt in the shower; because she wanted to make sure that she would have the ability to tell the man she loves that they have the day. They have childcare for the boys for the entire day, so that they can be with each other in bed; as they concentrate on each other, and the girls...and nothing more. Because after everything that the two of them have gone through, that's exactly what Gabby needs right now. Time with her husband, where she can relax and take it easy with the man she loves; and that's all going to start, as she joined him in the shower today. Because damn, does her man look good in the shower.

With his body being so muscular, and the water just running down his body in order to show him off to the best of it's abilities; it truly is perfect, and an amazing sight for her to enjoy whenever she walks into the bathroom like she is right now

With his body being so muscular, and the water just running down his body in order to show him off to the best of it's abilities; it truly is perfect, and an amazing sight for her to enjoy whenever she walks into the bathroom like she is right now. But now, it was no longer time for her to just enjoy this sight from afar; rather, it was time for her to get in the shower with her man and get a chance to run her hands all over that gorgeous body of his. After all, that was her right as his wife; she had the right to touch him in the shower, which is a right that could never be taken away from her. And even better, no other woman would ever have that right; due to the fact that she's Matt's wife now and will be his wife until the end of time. And she most certainly is going to take advantage of that fact.

But just how is she going to take advantage of that? Well, she's going to do so by joining her man in the shower; that way, he can give her the attention that she wants from her husband right now. Attention that she deserves to get from Matt, whenever she wants it. Plus, it's not like Matt doesn't want to give it to her; because he does, and he wants to do so for the entire day. And that's exactly what they're going to do today, hold each other and just enjoy some quality intimate time with each other. But first she needs to start that time, by joining Matt in the shower, which is something that Matt wants as well, especially when this is starting to get creepy. More specifically, her just standing there and staring at him is starting to get creepy; so, Matt decided to get close to his gorgeous wife.