Noah

Hi Readers: And welcome to your daily update of the Caseys for June 15th. But first, I want to apologize for having posted yesterday's update so late at night. But I completely forgot to update it and was almost not going to update. But fear not, as today I am updating this story first; just like I should do, as this is the story that I have been writing for the longest. In fact, tomorrow marks five months since I started writing this series. And I am thrilled to say that I am not done writing this series, even though I have started another story which I enjoy. But right now, I am not going to waste time when you want to get this update out to you. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Quick Note: For the purpose of this story, we are going to follow the real-life timeline of how things are going with the case of The State of Idaho v. Lori Vallow Daybell. That means that, unlike in the real world; Lori is still deemed innocent until proven guilty.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"She's guilty."

Those were the thoughts that came into Gabby's head, and the first words that came out of her mouth after spending the past little while listening to the Dateline episode that was narrated by the great Keith Morrison. But still Matt, couldn't help but wonder just how in the world Gabby already concluded based on the evidence that they just heard; heck, last time he checked...the children are still considered missing. "Okay, how in the world can you figure that our Gabby?" Turning her head as she looked at Matt, Gabby was a bit shocked that Matt didn't feel that way. "How can you not think that? I mean..." Matt sighed. "No bodies, no crime. Technically, the kids are still missing. Heck, they could just be off with her friends somewhere like she says." Gabby agreed with Matt, as that could be true.

"You're right, you're right. But c'mon, she's in a cult."

Matt laughed, agreeing with his wife. "And you haven't come across people who are in a cult?" Gabby sighed. "Baby, it's a statistic. If you're in a cult, you are more likely to be guilty. I mean, look at Charles Manson and his cult! Oh, and the Duggar Family!" Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, as that most definitely is the case. "Okay, I can't even believe this; but how in the world have we never spoken about that, and what he did?" Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before just looking at the man she loves. "The truth is, I thought it might hit too close to home." Matt shook his head. "No, because he did it to his sisters; and he wasn't a father at the time." Gabby agreed with her loving husband as he said that, before going to take out her AirPods; after all, she can't loose them.

"Here, can you put these on your side table? I don't want to loose them."

Seeing Gabby place her AirPods into it's case, Matt smiled as he could most definitely do that for her; especially since he's the one that's still reaching for things, which are located on his side table, on her behalf. And while yes, she can do so on her own; Gabby doesn't want to at the moment, based on how comfortable she is in her husband's arms. "Let me guess, you'd rather keep things on my side of the bed? That way, I have to reach for things; while you stay nice and comfortable in my arms, and just cuddle up to me during our entire stay here in the hospital?" Looking up at her husband as he asked her that, Gabby smirked as that was exactly what she wanted to do; she wanted to stay in his arms and cuddle up to his sexy (muscular) shirtless chest...like she is right now.

"I mean, are you really going to complain if I do? I am braless after all."

Snickering a bit as he heard Gabby say that, Matt nodded as that most definitely was the case; she was currently braless, and he loves it when his wife is braless. "You know, since you're braless; you can do something else." Gabby looked up at Matt as he said that. "And what's that?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby ask him that, before staring into her eyes. "I wonder if the hospital would let you pump some milk for the girls that they can feed them?" Gabby thought about it, and smiled as that most certainly was something that she was interested in doing; pumping some milk for the girls, which the hospital can feed them through the IV that they have in their stomachs. "I think that I would really enjoy that. Can you call for the doctor, and see whether we can get a pump?" Matt agreed.