Goodnight Casey Family

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of all the Jacobs chapters that I gave you today? I know that there have only been two chapters, but I think that's okay for them now; after all, we can't really cover other people all the time. Rather, we need to cover other people More specifically, we need to cover the namesake of our story; and that's exactly what I'm going to do, go back to the Casey Family.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Hospital Suite, Kapiolani-Tripler AMC – She had one request for their post-supper activities today, that her husband take a shower since he was starting to smell; after all, he didn't take a shower this morning. So, he ended up taking one tonight after giving both of the boys a bath in the sink. But now, he was out of the bathroom and smiling at his beautiful wife as she relaxed in bed while adjusting her shirt. And there was a reason for that, which was due to the fact that she didn't want Matt to worry about her; even though that's exactly what he's doing right now, because he saw Gabby lift up her shirt. "Is there a reason why you're trying to hide the fact that you were looking at your stitches?" Taking a breath, Gabby looked at Matt as she admired his muscular body as he looked hot; especially as he was currently walking out of the washroom while just wearing his boxers, which is exactly what she wants now. She wants him wearing his boxers, as he cuddles up to her in bed. But still, she does have to answer his question right now; and unfortunately, she had to answer the question in the affirmative. "Yeah, I was looking at them." Matt agreed with his wife.

After all, he could tell that she has a lot on her mind right now. "Do you want to talk about the fact that you looked at it, and just what's going on?" Taking a breath, Gabby turned her head and looked at the kids as they all relaxed in their individual cribs; with the boys currently taking it easy in their cribs, where they hope they're going to stay and just fall asleep when they're ready to fall asleep. And the truth is, that's probably what they're going to end up doing; falling asleep just as soon as they're ready to fall asleep, and that's something that she likes as it means that she can concentrate on just relaxing and taking it easy. "I actually like the fact that all four of the kids are currently in their cribs." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before making his way over to his bag; after which, he set his clothes and towel down. He then proceeded to grab his deodorant and smiled as he made his way over to Matteo and Noah's cribs and boy did they look adorable. But at the same time, Matt could tell that Noah was ready to fall asleep, which is something that she wants him to do, if he's tired. So, he went ahead and proceeded to tell him that this evening.

Stroking his cheek, Matt smiled as he bent down and kissed his forehead softly while whispering to him. "It's okay Noah, you can go to sleep whenever you want; you don't need to stay awake, just go to sleep little man." He then kissed his forehead again, as he tried to make sure that he was asleep soon. After which, Matt got up and proceeded to put some more deodorant one while turning to look at the woman he loves, who just so happened to also be the woman who is currently staring at him. "You know, it's kind of weird when a woman stares at a married man when he's just wearing his boxers." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "Well last time I checked, you're wearing my wedding band; so that makes you my husband." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smirking when he thought about something. "That reminds me of something." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "What's that?" Making his way over to Gabby's bags, Matt went to go find something that she's yet to put back on; but now that he's thinking about it, she's going to put it back on. And just what might that be? Well, that would be her wedding ring; the right that she wasn't wearing due to the fact that her fingers swell a lot during pregnancy, so she takes them off. Or at least she did, as this is their last pregnancy.

But now, Gabby is done being pregnant, and not just during this pregnancy, but for the rest of her life. And that's what really makes Matt smile right now, because that means that Gabby is not just putting her wedding ring back on now because she's done being pregnant (which she is); but at the same time, Gabby will no longer have to take off her wedding ring unless they get into a fight. But in his opinion, they are now going to be in such a bad place ever again; so that means that her rings are going to be staying on her finger for the rest of her life, but only after she puts them. And that's why Matt was going to grab her ring and take a moment to admire it. Going to look at it first though, Matt smirked as it still looks as beautiful as ever. But it's going to look ever more beautiful when it's back on his wife's finger, which is why he's more than ready to put this back on Gabby's finger; and that's exactly what Matt is going to do as he made his way over to Gabby's side of the bed, as he wanted to sit next to her and put her ring back on her finger properly. "Can't say that I don't love the sight of you walking over to me in your boxers and being close to me like this."