To Disclose or Not Disclose (Kelly's PTSD) - Part 2

Casey Primary Suite – If there was one thing that Matt loved the sight of, as it was the sight of his beautiful wife in bed; especially when she's just wearing lingerie for him, which is exactly what Gabby is wearing for him. And not only is Gabby wearing it, but she's also teasing him by wearing it by standing at the end of their bed. "Oh, you are such a tease." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, while watching him close the door to their room. "That okay?" Gabby agreed. "We want privacy after all." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, and just shook his head due to the fact that she really looked sexy now that she was just wearing lingerie. "You stay right there, and I am just going to get Andy set up." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Who said that I was going to lay myself down in bed?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, while walking over to Andy's area in their room.

After which, he went to call for him. "Andy." Walking over to Matt, as well as his bed, Andy smiled as he was ready to get comfortable. But first, he needed a drink of water, which is exactly what Andy went to get, just as soon as Matt set the water bowl down on the ground. After which, his human rubbed the top of his head and smiled as his dog was just the best. "There we go boy; you can enjoy that now." Turning his head, Matt smirked as it also meant that he had the ability to do something. "Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy something else." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that he's going to enjoy her; because he always enjoys her as she wears sexy lingerie for him, while also allowing him to run his hands all over her body. And that always starts the moment he walks up to her at the end of their bed, which is exactly what Matt just did; after which, she placed her hands on Matt's toned chest.

Meanwhile, Matt bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves her, which is something that she most certainly knows; after which, she responded in the same way. "I love you too, and I am so glad that we're up here rather than downstairs." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down and kissing the woman he loves once more. "I think we both know why you're happy to be here, as you're alone with me; and you can run your hands all over my body, in this sexy lingerie that you love more than anything in the entire world." Moving close to Gabby, Matt agreed with her before moving his hands to Gabby's sides; after which, he bent down and kissed her softly once more. Just taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as he held her close to him right now.

And boy was that a nice feeling, as Gabby just continued to kiss the man she loves; after which, Matt proceeded to pick Gabby up in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her back, and smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do at the moment. They both want to hold each other close, and just take it easy with each other in bed. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Gabby smiled as this is absolutely perfect; and it's everything that they both want to do right now, they want to hold each other close and just have fun in bed. "I think we both know that this is where we were always going to end up." Gabby laughed as she wrapped her arms around Matt's neck nice and tight, while also cuddling up to the man she loves even more; meanwhile, Matt ran his hands up and down her back while carrying her towards their bed. Where they want to be.

They want to be in bed with each other, and just holding each other close as they cuddle up to each other, which is something they always want to do, whether it be just the two of them...or with their kids. "I'm so glad that this is what we're doing, and we're doing it without the kids." Moving her hand to the side of Matt's face, Gabby smiled as she turned his head and leaned in to kiss him softly. "I think we both know that this is what we need to do, just take time as husband and wife." Turning her head, Gabby kissed the man she loves once more while he continued to carry her to bed; after which, Matt proceeded to open the covers and laid his gorgeous wife down in their bed. "Here we go." Gabby smiled as she felt the mattress under her, while also looking up at her man; the man she wants to cuddle up to, as they relax in bed with each other. "Get in here, as I want you to hold me again." Matt agreed and smiled.