Happy Birthday Daddy: It's Okay, Part One

Now, if that wasn't a huge turn of events. What did you think of what happened in that last chapter? Did you see that coming when you heard the girls crying? Let me know in the comments, right after you read part six of Matt's birthday right here.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Looking down at her daughter as she stood in her and Matt's bedroom, Gabby took a breath due to the fact that she hates how nasty things turned out there; the way she spoke to her mother-in-law was completely inappropriate, and she knew it. She was just mad and worried about her daughter, which is something that both her mother-in-law and husband knew. which is why they weren't going to hold it against her. Especially her husband, as he had some of the same feelings. Deep down, he wanted to say similar words to his mother; but he just knew that it wasn't right for him to say it as her son. Then again, he is the girls' father and that would make it his right to do so. He just has so much on his mind, as did his wife, which is why he knew that this was what they needed right now. They needed time with each other, where it was just him and his girls as they relaxed with one another. He just thought it would be in bed.

But if this is how Gabby wanted to relax, then he would understand and just follow her lead as he didn't care about anything other than the fact that Bella was okay. If Bella was okay, then that would make his birthday amazing. He doesn't need sex on his birthday to be happy, he just needs his wife and children to be happy and safe, which is exactly what they are right now. Gabby's happy that the girls are in the same room as them, as it's what she needs right now; so, Matt was more than okay with that as he wanted to give Gabby what she needs at the moment. And if he needs to share Gabby for that to happen, then that's exactly what the husband and father is going to do. He's going to share his wife with his daughters, whom he loves and wishes the best for anyways. The last thing he wants is for them to be hurt, or for Gabby to be worried about them the entire time that she's in here, which is where Andy comes in.

Now that he's gone to the bathroom, he's going to make sure that he stays here so that he can help them relax, which is something that they both need to do right now, especially after all the drama that just happened out there. But there's something else that Matt needs to do, and that would be to comfort his wife just as soon as he sets Sofia down in her crib, which is precisely what he's in the midst of doing right now, as he walked up to the crib right next to Gabby and laid her down. "There we go princess." And that's when Gabby finally realized that she was no longer alone here in their room, and that Matt was in here too. And that was even more the case as he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, which is exactly what she needs at the moment; to be held by the man she loves after all the drama that just happened downstairs with his mother. Which is why she felt like she needed to do something.

She felt like she needed to apologize to her husband, as she knew that she said some things that were wrong

She felt like she needed to apologize to her husband, as she knew that she said some things that were wrong. "I'm sorry." Looking at Gabby as he stood behind her, Matt was confused as to just why she was apologizing to him. "Hey, why are you apologizing?" Turning around to face him, Gabby cuddled up to him while wrapping her arms around his back; meanwhile, Matt wrapped his arms around her back as he held his gorgeous wife close to him this morning. "Matt, I yelled at your mom." Matt agreed with Gabby, well aware that she yelled at his mom, which is something that he's okay with due to the fact that he felt like it was warranted. "Gabby, you have nothing to worry about, because had you not done it...I think I would've ended up yelling at my mother." Gabby was a bit surprised as she heard Matt say that. "Really, you would've yelled at your mom?" Matt agreed with Gabby, as he most certainly would have.