Can't Keep My Hands to Myself

Hi Readers: I want to apologize for how late I am starting to write today, but I ended up doing some other things first; but now, I'm ready to write...and it's going to be something a bit different. And that's due to the fact that I am going to set this chapter to a song. And that song is Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez. The italics will be used to note the lyrics, which will try and lead the chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Can't keep my hands to myself."

That was exactly the sentiment that Jay Halstead felt right now, as that most certainly was the last thing that he was going to be able to do today; keep his hands away from the gorgeous lingerie that his wife was wearing for him, that she was wearing with the hopes of getting exactly what he was in the midst of giving her at the moment. And just what might that be? Well, that would be his attention; of course. I mean, what other reason could Alex have to wear this type of lingerie? Lingerie that fit her body like a glove and made him want to just hold her right against his chest; and not let her go, for the rest of the day. And Alex was more than okay with that, due to the fact that Alex loved the feeling of Jay's hands on her body; and that was why she wanted this more than ever, even though she knew that her husband was also trying to do something. And that was to try and fight the urge, the urge to touch her body right now.

"No matter how hard I'm trying to. I want you all to myself."

He just wants to run his hand all over her body, and have her all to himself; but unfortunately, that can't happen due to the fact that they have two beautiful children who are going to need them eventually. But right now, that most certainly is not the case. The children don't need them at the moment, and that means that Jay and Alex are in the clear when it comes to the two of them being allowed to spend this quality time with each other. Quality time where they can isolate and escape the rest of the world; especially Hank, as that was something that they both wanted to do. They wanted to stay as far away from Hank as they can, and they don't even want to talk about it right now. They just want to hold each other, and Alex wants to have Jay run his hand all over her body; and right now, that most certainly is exactly what she wants. She wants to feel him just hold her and "massage" her body while also...

"Giving her a taste of what it's like to be next to him."

And that most certainly is exactly what Jay is in the midst of doing, as is Alex as she soon found herself running her hand down his toned chest; after which, she wrapped her arms around his waist as they cuddled up to each other. And that was exactly what Jay wanted right now, due to the fact that he loves having Alex so close to him; especially if it means that he gets a chance to run his hands all over her body. And that's exactly what Jay's in the midst of doing. Running his hands all over her lingerie-clad body as they laid down in bed with each other, while just staying quiet; as that was more than okay with Jay, if they just lay here in silence as they cuddle up to each other. And that's due to the fact that there's just something about the two of them being all cuddled up to each other that makes him happy, which most certainly is how he's feeling at the move. This is all he wants right now, and Alex knows that.

"Let me guess, you're okay with being quiet right now; because you only want me to be close to you?"

Jay laughed as he heard Alex ask him that question, as that most certainly is exactly what he wants at the moment; he wants his wife close to him, and just cuddling up to him. "I most certainly do want this, due to the fact that I am very comfortable right now." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before moving even close to him; after which, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as they held each other close. Meanwhile, Jay wrapped his arms around her back and smiled as he proceeded to lean in and kissed the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I am so glad that we're alone right now, as this is all we need at the moment." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that. "And even better, it's just us and the kids." Jay smiled as he heard Alex say that, as that really is all he wants. He wants it to be the two of them, and their beautiful children; but at the same time, Jay knew he had to tell her.