Welcome Home Wishes and Steaks

Hi Readers: Well, I think we both know that Mario and Bella Jacobs are more than ready to have a family; especially after learning t hat their friends Ryan and Sarah Miller are having a baby, or should it be babies. Let me know what you think in the comments when it comes to what you guys want for Ryan and Sarah, and how many babies you want for them; and maybe whether the Caseys and/or Halsteads should give them clothes. After all, we are two months away from meeting a certain Halstead baby boy named Owen. Yes, sorry for the spoiler; but I decided to make Owen Will and Natalie's son, like in the show. Hope you guys like that idea and the rest of the story. The story that will now continue with our main couple, who just so happen to be getting ready to have a meal at home.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Home, Maunalua Bay – Now this was one of the times where he was always brought back down to earth, when he was cooking for his family, which is exactly what Matt Casey is currently in the midst of doing, as he stood at the barbecue while making some steaks for him, Gabby, and their moms. And maybe, the boys; they aren't exactly sure what they're going to do with the boys yet, all Matt knows is that he's really excited to have a home cooked meal for the first time in a while. And even better, it's a home cooked meal that he's making for his wife; because that's something that he hasn't done in a while, which is why he decided to do it. Even though his mother-in-law offered, after she finished talking to Gabby (before she fell asleep). And the truth was, Matt was glad.

He was glad that she fell asleep, as that was what his wife needed right now. She needed to take a nap, and just get rest; because even though she did rest in the hospital, it wasn't the type of quality rest that she needed. Rest that she can really only get here, where she's nice and relaxed; and just taking it easy, as she lies down in their bed this afternoon. Whether she's still asleep for not is something that he doesn't know, or at least he didn't until now as she just came out of the bedroom to look for her husband. "Matt?" Smiling as he looked up, Matt just loved the sight in front of him. The sight of the woman he loves walking around their home in nothing but a robe and some lingerie. "Over here, at the barbecue babe." Turning around, Gabby took a breath as she saw Matt.

And that's all she needed to do to show her husband that something was wrong, which then led him to setting the tongs down so that he could give his wife his attention. "Hey, you okay?" Taking a breath, Gabby shook her head as she wasn't okay. She wasn't okay, due to the fact that she just had a bad dream; a dream that she wishes she never had, as it was horrible. "Do you want me to stop?" Gabby shook her head, and just made her way over to him so that she could be close to him; so that they could hold each other close, and so that she could breathe. As that's what she needs to do right now. She needs to breathe right now, and just take it easy. And she can only hope that Matt can help her, even though she knows he'll do whatever it takes it help her; especially now that she was here.

Here, in his arms as he held her close; just like she needs him to right now, as he ran his hand up and down her shirt. He then proceeded to whisper to the woman he loves, so that he could make sure that she was okay. "You okay babe? You seem a bit scared." Gabby agreed with Matt, before taking a breath and leaning back so that she could look at the man she loves. "Yeah, bad dream." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to the side of her face; after which, he leaned in and kissed her softly. "Do you want to talk to me about it?" Gabby sighed as that was the real question. Whether she wants to talk to her husband about this dream. "I don't want to, but I know I have to." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before taking a breath and agreeing.

But at the same time, he didn't want to push her to do anything she doesn't want to do yet. "Listen, how about you go sit down and take it easy? The girls are still asleep, and I just put the boys down for their pre-supper nap." Looking up, Gabby agreed with Matt as he is such a good father. And that was exactly what she decided to tell her husband, as she leaned in and kissed him softly. "Such a good daddy." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Well, I've had a lot of practice over the years." Gabby was a bit confused as she heard her husband say that, as they've only had kids for ten months, and eighteen days. "Years of practice? We've only had kids for ten months, and eighteen days?" Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before smiling as he put his hand on her neck.