Happy Birthday Matt, Part Five

Hi Readers: Sorry for the late start once more, but that worked out for me yesterday as I was able to give you three high-quality chapters; one of which didn't revolve around the Casey family but revolved around Jay & Alex instead. But as you know, that only lasted for a chapter due to the fact that I was much more interested in writing parts three and four of Matt's birthday. And now, I am going to continue writing Matt's birthday, starting with part five. Hope you guys like this sexier part to the birthday time we have.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They decided to eat their snack before they started talking, as they wanted to make sure that they were talking to one another on a full stomach; I mean, they are going to be talking about some serious stuff. One of those important topics being the pandemic, which is definitely something that they need to stop dancing around; because if they were being honest with each other, that's exactly what they've been doing since the start of the pandemic. Sure, they've had quick conversations about it here and there whenever they saw something in the news; or whenever something related to it popped into their mind. But when it came to the two of them actually sitting down together and talking about the pandemic, and what impact it's going to play on their lives in depth; well, that's a conversation that the married couple (and parents) have yet to have with each other, but that's going to change right now.

Regardless of the fact that it's Matt's birthday today, conversations revolving around the health and safety of his family is something that Matt will talk about any day; and it doesn't matter to him whatsoever that today is his first birthday as a father. At the moment, it isn't his birthday in his mind; but it's instead a day where he's a husband and father first, and anything else last. I mean, Matt hasn't even done business today; not that he wants to do business on his birthday. Rather, he wants to take it easy and relax, which is exactly what he's going to do right here and now as he prepared to get in bed with his wife while walking out of the washroom in his boxers once more. "Yeah, so I thought that I could just sneak down and not be caught by anybody." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Who did you run into?" Matt snickered as Gabby asked him who he ran into in the kitchen.

Because, of course, he had to run into somebody while he was bringing his plate downstairs while clad in nothing but his boxers

Because, of course, he had to run into somebody while he was bringing his plate downstairs while clad in nothing but his boxers. "Let's just say that my mother was happy that I was wearing a shirt." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as she knows that his mom likes it when he wears a shirt around the house; that is, if he decides to walk around in his boxers...like he is right now. "I have to say, it's a real turn on when you walk around our room just wearing your boxers." Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, well aware of the fact that she loves it when he walks around their room in his boxers. "I know you like it, but you better get used to them being covered; as I'm about to join you in bed so that I can cuddle up to you." Gabby agreed with Matt, nodding as she looked at the man she loves this morning. "I think I would rather have you in bed, cuddling up to me anyways." Matt snicked, before smiling at Gabby.