Unpacking - Day Two, Part Two

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys enjoyed yesterday's chapters and are ready for a bunch more today as I know that I most certainly am ready to continue unpacking this beautiful home which Matt and Gabby now live in here in the Greater Chicago Area. And that's actually something that I want to address prior to me starting. I am well aware of the fact that I have changed things up a bit lately, and I want to apologize for that. But I just decided to make those changes, yet they were also the only changes that I wanted to make. I didn't want to go back and change anything other than what I changed, and that meant that I just needed to change a few words here and there. But I do want to say this, there's a reason for it...reasons that can't be shared yet. Now, what do you say we get started on this second day of unpacking; starting with a nice supper with Nancy? Enjoy readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Kitchen – She decided that she was going to do something nice for the three of them this evening. And that would be to set the table, so that they can eat their food in there; because if there was one thing that Gabby knew, it was that they were not going to be eating Chinese food in the living room. And that was more than okay with Matt, as he wanted to make his wife happy. And if eating here in the dining room made her happy, then that was exactly what they were going to do. While at the same time, they were also going to take it easy and try and get as much done tonight before they continue with some more tomorrow, which was something that Gabby needed to talk to her husband about when he came back into the house from getting his mom, how she doesn't want what happened today to be a recurring event. She wants to unpack their home, so that they can bring their children home. Preferably, by Sunday; as she doesn't want him to celebrate his first birthday as a father without their children, or without some intimacy.

And while she did tell Matt that he wasn't going to get any, that most certainly will not be the truth; as she'll probably join him in the shower or something, as she does each and every morning. But right now, she isn't concentrated on anything other than getting the table ready for when their food gets here. Well, that, and her husband as he stood in front of her at the table; while she rubbed his arms and held him close to her. "Hi handsome." Matt smiled as she heard Gabby say that, while stepping close to his beautiful wife and kissing her softly this evening. "Hi gorgeous." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before kissing the man she loves once more. After which, she hugged him and just smiled at her loving husband. "Okay, you have something on your mind. You were really quiet when I came back in here with Andy, and you didn't even recognize that I was in here." Gabby sighed as she got out of his arms and proceeded to walk away to make her way over to the cutlery that she had to get out to go with their food.

"Yeah, I do have something on my mind."

Matt agreed this Gabby as she said that, before turning to face her and putting his hands on his hips. "Well, are you going to share what's on your mind? Is it something that you're frustrated about?" Taking a breath as she grabbed the cutlery out of the drawer, Gabby then proceeded to see that they didn't take them out of the bags and just put them in the tray. So, she decided to take them out of the bags and put them in there as a way to stall, which is something that Matt knew she was doing, so he decided to make his way over to her. That way, he could make sure that she was okay. "Hey, Gabby. Talk to me." Gabby sighed, before turning to look at her husband. "I was just thinking about what we've done today." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, while also getting close to her; he then pinned her in between his body and the counter, as to ensure that she doesn't walk away. "And we haven't done much. Heck, we have the beds and the sitting areas done. And yes, the bathrooms...but we have so much to do babe." Matt agreed with Gabby.

After all, that was a statement that he couldn't ignore; as it wasn't just a statement, but the reality. He and Gabby have been quite lazy when it comes to unpacking, which is something that needs to change. "And listen, I love you...you know that Matt." Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt agreed with her before leaning in and kissing the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "That was never in doubt. I always knew that you loved me, and I will always know that you love me." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, glad that was the case; not that she really had any reason to doubt that he'll always love her. "I guess, what I'm trying to say is..." Matt then proceeded to finish her sentence. "You don't want to keep going with our current schedule?" Gabby sighed as she looked at the man she loves, as that was something that she needed to think about. "I guess...." Gabby then took a breath, looking up at Matt. "I'm thinking about the kids...especially the girls, and how scared they must be." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that.