Times are Changing, Part One

Hi Readers: Hope you guys liked that last chapter, because I most certainly did like writing it; it was very interesting, and I really just didn't know whatsoever where that chapter was even going to head. But at the end of the day, I actually really liked where that chapter ended; and I am more than ready to get this chapter out to you as well, and I hope you like it just as much. Thanks for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Halstead Primary Suite – She heard the shower when it started, and she was still hearing it as she walked into her and Jay's bedroom with Natalie; and that was something that made her worry, which Natalie could most definitely see as she walked in with Alex. "I can see that you have something in your mind." Alex sighed as she looked at her sister-in-law, as that most certainly is the truth. "Yeah, I do have something on my mind. And it's why my husband is still in the shower, when he's probably already all clean." Natalie agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling at her as she walked over to the cribs with Alex; after which, she looked at the both of them as she wondered which one she had to set Olivia down in. "Which one is Olivia's?" Alex smiled as she pointed to Olivia's crib.

The crib that was covered with a yellow blanket. "The one with a yellow blanket, of course." Natalie agreed with Alex as she said that, before walking up to the crib and proceeding to set Olivia down; at the same time, Alex walked over to the crib that was covered with blue blankets so that she could set Michael down. And that was exactly what she did, she set Michael down in his crib so that he can take a nap. Because that's exactly what she wants her kids to do, to take a nap so that she can concentrate on their father for a while. "Do you want us to give you some time?" Alex agreed with Natalie. "I have a feeling that me and Jay are going to need it, and that there's a reason why I can't find Max. Heck, he's probably in the washroom with Jay; because he's stress, and Max can feel it."

Natalie agreed with Alex as she said that, still in awe over what service dogs can do for veterans. "I swear, I am still in awe of what service dogs can do for those with PTSD." Alex agreed with Natalie as she said that, as that most certainly is the truth. "I am so impressed by Max, and I am more than happy to have him in our life." Natalie agreed with her sister-in-law as she said that. "Well listen, I am going to go spend some time in my own room and just relax." Alex laughed as she heard Natalie say that. "You just don't want to hear us in the shower." Natalie shook her head as she heard Alex say that. "Oh, that most certainly is the truth. Now listen, how about I am going to get out of here; and then I will let you concentrate on your husband right now." Alex agreed with Natalie.

After which, Natalie walked up to her and proceeded to hug her. "I am so glad that we spoke, because it just felt so great that we were able to get that all out there." Natalie agreed with Alex as she walked up to her, before grabbing her hands. "Hey, we're sisters Alex. That's forever. If you need to talk to me, but don't feel like you can talk to Jay; then you tell me, and we'll talk. Got it?" Alex agreed with Natalie as she said that, before going to hug her sister. "God, I love you." Natalie agreed with Alex as she said that. "And I love you too, as a sister; and it's so nice that we're all here." Alex agreed with Natalie as she said that. "Just promise me that you keep your husband on a leach, because I don't want our husbands to fight; then we might have to kick you out, as this is our home."

Natalie agreed with Alex once more, as she most certainly knows that she and Will would be the one to leave if things get a bit tense in between the four of them; plus, it makes sense since this is Jay and Alex's home. "And me and Will wouldn't expect anything less, due to the fact that this is your home. Now listen, I am going to get out of here so that you can go spend a bit of time with your husband." Alex agreed with Natalie as she said that, as that most certainly is something that makes her happy. "Thanks Natalie." Natalie agreed with Alex as she said that, and just smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that they both want; they both want to have a great friendship between the both of them. And that's exactly what Alex and Natalie have, a really great friendship.