You Don't Mess with a Man's Tools

Okay. So, I thought that the last chapter was going to be my last one for tonight. But I can tell you this right now, that this chapter is really going to be my last one for tonight. Now, I want to remind you that I have changed which house that Matt and Gabby are living in, and I hope that I will be able to work this out properly. But if you have any questions regarding previous chapters, and changes that happened in later chapters...then please send me a message, and I will try and give you the best answer I can; while at the same time, I can correct any mistakes that I may have made in other chapters. After all, I am not a professional writer, and I am just trying my best.

Also. I want to just say this. I am going to try and fix some of the previous storylines to fit into my new storyline, which has to changed based on the fact that the setting changed. I hope that it works out for us. Thanks again for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Home, Wayne, Illinois – He was currently in the garage of his and Gabby's home, doing something productive rather than just staying in bed with her at the moment; and just what might that be? Well, as you know; he does have a dog, and he needs to ensure that he gets some exercise. So, he decided to pull his truck out of the garage (as that's what he has here right now, his truck) and close all the garage doors; after which, he grabbed a ball and brought Andy out in here with him. That way, he could run while he was putting his tools away; yet at the same time, he also knew that he may need to go help his mother in the guest house at some point. After all, he may have put some of his tools in there; as he seems to be missing some, because he was missing some.

And they were in fact in his mother's house here on his property, but due to the fact that she took them. "Oh, Matt." Turning around to look at his mother, Matt saw that she was coming back with a bunch of his tools. "Oh, I wondered where those tools were." Nancy agreed with her son as he said that, while closing the door behind her so that Andy didn't run away; especially since he was rushing over to her at the moment, which was something that always made her worry. So much so, that she learned how to stop a dog from jumping up on you, which would be to put your hand out, and she did just that. She put her hand out so that he didn't jump up on her. "Andy, down." Matt snickered as he heard his mom say that. "Mom, calm down. He won't jump, as he's trained not to." Nancy agreed.

Yet she was also still a bit apprehensive when it came to just believing him right away, as she's been burned by a man before; then again, this is her son and his own dog that she's talking about. "Listen, I have these here for you." Matt agreed with his mother as he went to grab the tools, only to see that she damaged one of them, which is something that she could tell she did, based solely on how he was looking at her at the moment. "Okay, I did something wrong. I can see it on your face." Matt sighed, before walking over to his mother; after which, he showed her what she did. "You just chipped this one a bit." Nancy agreed with her son. "I'm sorry." Matt agreed with his mother, before smiling as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek. "It's fine mom." Nancy agreed.

"So, what do you think of your home?"

Nancy smiled as she heard her son ask her that. "What did I tell you? I don't need my own home." Matt snickered. "I know, I said it yesterday. But it was to surprise you, as I was hoping you would've thought that I was going to make that my office." Nancy thought about it and smiled. "Let me stay here for a bit, and when I find a place..." Matt then got close to his mom, before grabbing her hand as that was the last thing that she was going to do. "Mom, you aren't leaving. This is your home, and it's always going to be your home." Nancy agreed with her son, as she got close to him and hugged him; however, there was another reason why he wanted her here. "Plus, it'll be good for the future." Nancy was confused. "And why's that?" Matt smirked, before leaning back and looking at her.