The Boys and Ramona?

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. Before we begin, I want to say that there was in fact a previous chapter similar to this one before. However, I decided that I wanted to re-write it so that it could be better; more quality that you guys should expect out of me. Now, I hope that you guys are okay with that, as that means you may get more information and the story might move along faster in this story. But for now, I am going to just concentrate on getting this one out to you again as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Do you think we're doing the right thing by just having it be us and the girls here?"

Now that question is a hard one, even though it shouldn't be; because Matt Casey knows something that you probably don't, simply based on how his wife thinks. More specifically, on what the true meaning of some of the words that she just used to pose that question to her husband. The question of whether it was the right thing, for them to just have it be them in the girls here at the hospital. But as you now know, that's not the real question that Gabby was asking her husband. Rather, she was asking him whether he thought that the boys should be here with them; staying with them at the hospital, so that they can meet their little sisters (whom they are already expected to protect). And so that they can spend time with them, their parents who love them more than anything in the entire world. And the truth was, Matt was thinking about that question too; well, now he was. He wasn't thinking about it before. But now that Gabby brought up the topic, he most certainly was thinking about it; but you already knew that, as he just said so.

But when it came to thinking about the question, and what their current situation was; as in, just how (and where) their boys are currently being taken care of, it was something that soothed his mind and gave him clarity. As it gave him a chance to really think about what the boys need, rather than just what they need at the moment; well, need may not be the word (at least for them). Yes, their boys need their parents, and yes they need to spend time with them; but at the same time, there are also things that the parents want (that may not be the best for their sons). And in fact, that may not be the best thing for Gabby at the moment. But let's start with the boys. First of all, they are currently at their big house; with their toys, and all the things that can make the day go by much easier for them. And they are also in an environment that they recognize, including at night when they sleep in their own beds; as that was probably something that really helped them sleep, because it was something that they were used to...even though they could adjust.

I mean, they've done it in the past quite easily...but that was when they were babies, when they didn't really express themselves and have personalities; when they didn't have opinions to express, and let's just say that their sons are really starting to express their opinions. Especially Matteo, as he truly is the perfect mix of him and Gabby. And that's actually why they named him Matteo: because he looks a lot like his father (Matt), but he's starting to have his mother's personality. And that was why his name suited him so perfectly, as he had his father's charming, good looks, and his mother's lovely (yet feisty at times) personality. But that's also something that might make things quite hard for Matteo, because of how much he's like his mother now; because his mother likes to go outside, which is something that Matteo loves to do now. While he does enjoy crawling around the house, he loves to do so even more when he's outside and on the grass (they even have a fence around the pool so that he can crawl out there and just have fun).

And there's another good reason for them to be outside, and that would be that it allows them to be loud, which is something that their sons most definitely cannot be here. They can't be loud, as their mother and sisters need to rest. And honestly, Matt likes the quiet as well...and he most certainly does also enjoy this quality time that he was getting with his girls, as it's time that he didn't think that he was going to be able to get at the start of the girls' lives. Rather, he thought that he was going to have to be running around the house, taking care of everybody; Gabby, Bella, and Sofia upstairs...and Matteo and Noah downstairs. Well, with his mother and mother-in-law's generous help of course; as they all worked together to try and keep the boys quiet. And because of that, he wouldn't be able to get what he has a chance to do right now (if the boys stay away); and that would be get some quality time with all of his girls. And yes, he still calls Gabby 'his girl' because it's a term of endearment that he gave her when they first started dating.