COVID-19 Committee

Well, if that wasn't interesting. Who would've expected THAT to happen. Now, I want to say this; I know that I have been describing their house differently every once and a while, and I know that continuity is something I am lacking. But I want to reassure you that I think I found a house that I like, because I actually am using real house layouts that I find online to write my story. But now, what do you say we get back to what we were doing with our lovely couple? Now let's get back to some more time as a family.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt's Office – They haven't even been home for an hour, and Matt and Gabby have already done a lot: they've got the girls in their cribs, taken a sexy shower with each other, and have taken a sexy swim with each other. Heck, they've been naked more often than clothed; but now, they were going to stay clothed...especially since Matt has a meeting. And what meeting might the new father have? Well, that would be his bi-weekly meeting with his new COVID-19 Committee. And today just so happened to be the inaugural meeting, which he completely forgot about; so, here he was in his office struggling with his shirt until Gabby came into his office. "Struggling?" Turning his head to look at his wife, Matt sighed as he looked at Gabby. "I'm sorry about this." Gabby shook her head.

After all, she's glad that Matt is getting this meeting done this morning; but first, she needs to get something from him. "Here, turn around in your chair." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smirking as he already knew that she was going to do; and he was more than happy to get what she was going to give him, as she moved into his lap this morning. Meanwhile, Matt moved his hands to her back and smiled as he felt Gabby put her hands on his face and bend down to kiss him softly. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, while holding his beautiful wife close to him and just cuddling up to her. "I love you too, and you really were delicious both in the shower...and in the pool." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, before kissing him softly again.

And this time, it was a kiss that lasted a while as Matt was hungry for her kiss. "I promise, this is going to last maybe thirty minutes at the most; then I can come join you in bed again." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, before getting up out of his lap; after which, she looked at the man she loves. "Baby, take all the time you need. Remember what I said in the car? I said that you need to work if you need to. I know that this is a lot of stress on you, and I know that you working will help you calm down." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at the woman he loves more than anything; after which, he grabbed her hand and smiled at her. "Listen, how about you take one of the boys and go spend some time with him? But just remember to take it easy." Gabby agreed.

After all, that most certainly was something that she needed to do; she needs to spend some time with her sons, while also taking it easy. "I know, and I am so glad that you're such a great husband and father." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "But you're positive that you don't mind if I chair this meeting, because I can always..." Moving her hands Matt's face again, Gabby bent down and kissed him softly. "Baby, you need to do this for the company; we have a lot of stuff to do. Plus, I need to get back to it." Matt was a bit confused as he heard Gabby say that. "What are you talking about?" Gabby smirked as Matt asked her that. "I'm going to go back to designing for a bit." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Do you just want to design right now?" Gabby took a breath.

"Would that be okay?"

Getting up, Matt agreed with his girl as he got close to her; after which, he turned her and picked her up in his arms. Setting her down on the edge of his desk, Matt smiled as he got close to her and put his hand next to her on the desk; meanwhile, Gabby put her hands on his arms and smiled. "Oh, now that was sexy." Matt smirked, agreeing with Gabby as he leaned in and kissed the woman he loves. "I love you. But when it comes to what you want to do, I think you need to do what you think is best for your recovery. And honestly, I think that's the best idea for you; you have been under a lot of stress since you gave birth, and I am just want you to take it easy. If you just want to design instead of leading the company, then we can figure it out." Gabby agreed with the man she loves and smiled.