Taking Care of It as a Team - Part Two

Solano Home – He didn't expect to be disturbed, as he took a nice swim with Jane this evening; the husband and wife wanting to get a bit of time with each other after a stressful day at the office, and ahead of another stressful day tomorrow (they can only assume). And that was why they were currently enjoying this time with each other, time where they were in the pool together and just holding each other close; as Rafael wrapped his beautiful wife's legs around her waist and ran his hands up her back as he kissed her slowly. But unfortunately, things can't always work out that well when it comes to the two of them; as his phone just started to ring, which prompted Jane to get close to him and start sucking on his neck. "Let it go to voicemail and concentrate on me Raf." Rafael sighed.

Turning his head, he looked down at his wife before kissing her softly. "It's Mr. Casey's ringtone." Jane sighed as she heard Rafael say that, well aware of what that means; that means that he can't ignore the call, because it's his boss. "How long do you think it'll be?" Rafael shrugged as he honestly didn't know how long it'll be. "Let's stay out here though, as we're having fun and having it easy. Matteo is asleep after all." Jane agreed with her husband as he said that, while watching as he swam away so that he could grab his phone; after all, he does need to work when his boss calls. Especially when he's currently in the midst of running his company, which is very large and can get quite complex at times. "Jane, I hope you know the reason why I have to do this." Jane agreed with Rafael.

"I can only guess that it may be related to the reason that you stayed late?"

Rafael sighed. "I needed to work with his sister, and get that statement out; so, he might have read it some more and just wanted to talk to me. Jane, I really need to take this because we're also going to do a press conference." Jane smiled and agreed with her loving husband as he told her that. "And that's fine. I will just stay here and wait for you." Rafael agreed with Jane as she said that, before walking over to a pool chair as he answered his phone. "Hi Matt, how can I help you this evening?" Matt snickered. "First, I am going to let you know that my sister Christie, my brother-in-law Antonio, Jay and Alex, and Will and Natalie are also on the call with us." Rafael agreed with his boss as he said that, while also sitting down on the pool chair. "Oh, hi everybody. Big call tonight."

Hearing that this evening, Jane smirked as she decided to get out of the pool and make her way over to her husband; after all, she would rather cuddle up to him as he talks to his boss. And let's just say that Rafael loves that idea. "I hope that we aren't disturbing family time at the moment Rafael." Rafael shook his head as he heard his boss ask him that, as that most certainly was not what he was doing (at least he wasn't going to say it). But right now, he most certainly was; but Jane was going to make it better, as she walked over to Raf at the deck chair. And boy did he love that sight, because his wife is so damn sexy; and he wants her exactly where she wants to be, and that was in his lap. And thankfully, that was exactly where Jane was now; as she laid down on his chest.

"So, I just want to comment on the statement that we're putting out."

Rafael agreed with his boss as he said that, because he also knew that there was something more. "And we also want to talk about the press conference for tomorrow, and how we're going to deliver it?" Matt sighed as Raf asked him that question, as that was exactly what he was thinking. "That's exactly what I was thinking, and I hope that you're okay with that. Now, here's the thing. I know that you're the acting Chairman and CEO, but I am just not sure who is going to deliver the statement; because we have Heather, and we may also have my sister deliver it, as she's family." Antonio then proceeded to add on. "If it's okay, I would like to read the statement that I made on behalf of the Dawson Family; as I believe that it should be read by a member of said family."