Too Comfortable (and Turned On) to Get Up...Other than to Take a Bath - Part Two

Standing in his and Gabby's closet with his towel around his waist shortly after starting the bath, Matt smiled as he went to grab a fresh pair of boxers and socks that he was going to bring out into the washroom...along with some sweats. As that was something that he was determined to wear, as he was not interested in having more sex today, due to the fact that he was still tired; so much so, that he just yawned. Something which his wife most certainly did notice. "So, what's why you don't want to have anymore sex." Turning to look at his wife as she said that, Matt took a breath as it was a reason why he wasn't interested in having anymore sex; due to the fact that he's tired. After which, he sighed and looked at the woman he loves. "Yeah, I..." Walking up to the man she loves, Gabby stopped him before putting her hand on his face; after which, she stepped close to him and kissed him softly this afternoon.

"Hey, take a breath and relax. Look at me."

Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before doing just that. "Matt, I understand; okay? And that's why I wanted to do that during the day." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, while watching as she grabbed his hand. "Baby, you've been working non-stop. You've been letting me spend time with the kids, while you did all the packing. And I love you for that, as I loved getting that time with Matteo, Noah, Bella, and Sofia; yet at the same time, you can't go overboard. You need to remember that you can take it easy, and that you have the right to relax and lay back in bed." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before stepping close to her and wrapping his arm around her; after which, he wrapped his arm around her and leaned in to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Baby, we can calm down with the sex." Matt was shocked as he heard Gabby say that.

After all, that was completely unexpected; heck, you could even say that it came out of the blue. "That came out of the blue." Gabby agreed with the man she loves as he said that, well aware that it came out of the blue; and she also understood that may also mean that he was confused now, which is exactly why she's going to explain what's on her mind. "You and I need to talk. I think that's what we need to do, as we take advantage of this alone time with each other." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before proceeding to grab her hand and intertwining their fingers. "Is everything okay?" Gabby agreed with her husband, as everything was okay. "Everything's fine baby, I promise. But you need to relax and take it easy. Now, how about you grab your clothes and bring it over to the sink? I'm going to get some clothes too." Matt laughed. "You don't have to anymore, I just realized that." Gabby just laughed.

After which, she got close to Matt and proceeded to hug him; doing the same, Matt smiled as he hugged Gabby and held her close. "God, we don't have to worry about getting clothes anymore." Gabby agreed with her husband, before looking down at all of his bags; the bags that he's yet to unpack. "Let me guess, you literally just unpacked one of your bags?" Matt agreed with his wife, as that's exactly what he did. "I know, we need to do that." Gabby agreed. "But there's one thing that we don't need to do, and that's worry about supper." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, who then explained what she meant. "I ordered us some Chinese from that place we like." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before stepping close to her and wrapping his arm around her waist; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything and in the entire world in his closet.

"You really do know exactly what I want in life."

Gabby agreed with Matt. "I know. But that's because we know each other so well, and I feel like we've really just...grown closer over the past year and a half." Matt nodded, as that most certainly is the truth. "Want to talk about all of that in the bath?" Gabby agreed with Matt, before walking away so that she can go grab her clothes in her closet. "I'll run us the bath when I get out there." Gabby agreed with Matt, as that was exactly what she wants him to do; it's what she always wants him to do. And she was going to tell him that, as she turned her head and looked at her handsome husband. "Matt, I would love that; in fact, your new job when it comes to our baths is to run them. You always do them perfectly." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Bath bomb?" Gabby agreed with Matt, as that sounds perfect. "Love it. Now, don't expect any sexy lingerie." Matt agreed with his wife, as he wasn't.