The Start of COVID with the Jacobs: We're a Family

After they made love to each other in the pool, Mario, and Bella both agreed that they weren't ready to go for a third round; so, they decided that they were going to get dressed. Get dressed into some clothes that would keep them calm, and just allow them to relax as they went for a drive to get them some groceries. Well, just to get out of the house. Anyways, they have to go somewhere; and that would be Costco, so that they can stock up. And that's exactly where Mario is waiting to go, as he stood at the front door while waiting for his wife. "Hey babe, you coming?" Bella laughed as she heard her impatient husband say that, well aware that he hates how long it takes for her to get dress. "Oh calm down Mario, I'm coming." Walking out towards him, Bella smirked as she showed off her outfit.

After which, she looked up at her husband to see a smirk on his face. "How do I look?" Walking over to the woman he loves, Mario smirked as he made his way over to her and then looked at the nice dress that she was wearing; after which, he put his hand on her side and tugged her body against his chest. "I think you look smoking hot, as always." Moving her hand to Mario's face, Bella smiled as she kissed him softly and just took things nice and slow with her husband. "I love you." Mario agreed with Bella. "So, which Costco we going to? Downtown or the one over here?" Bella smiled as she put her hand on his chest. "I was thinking we could go to the one in Oahu." Mario was a bit surprised as he heard Bella say that, due to the fact that it's the one that's furthest from their home.

"Oahu? The one that's furthest from our home?"

Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, as that's the one. "It'll mean that we're out for longer, and we can just get some fresh air other than in the pool. Plus, we need to calm down ahead of tonight." Letting her husband's hand go, Bella started to make her way over to the door. "Wait, what's tonight?" Bella smirked as she turned to look at her husband, while also going to grab some of her high heel boots. She then carried them over to the bench and proceeded to put them on. "Oh, don't act like you don't know." Looking at his wife, Mario truly was in the dark as to what they're going to do. "No, I really don't know what we're going to do tonight." Bella smirked as she looked at her husband; after which, she got up after finishing with her boots. That way, she could walk over to him again.

Because that's where she always wants to be, with him. "Well, I just double checked; and I am in my fertile zone." Mario then realized what it meant. "Which means we have more chances at conceiving." Bella smirked as she heard Mario say that, while watching as he walked over to her; after which, he wrapped his arms around her while she put her hands on his arms. "We already went for it twice. So, I just...I thought third time may be the charm." Moving his hand to the side of his wife's face, Mario could still see the fear in her eyes that they're never going to have a baby. And that's why Mario got close to her, and wrapped his arms around her, which then led to Bella vocalizing her fears, while also wrapping her arms around her hunk of a husband. The man who loves her more than anything.

"Mario, are we ever going to be a family?"

Leaning back, Mario looked down at the woman he loves. "Hey, we already are a family. Me and you are family and will always be family. Bella, you're my wife, and my family; you're all I need at the end of the day." Bella agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case as she watched him step close to her; after which, he put his hand on her neck and leaned in to kiss her softly. Meanwhile, she put her hand on his chest and started to take things nice and slow with the man she loves. "I love you Mario, and I just want to make you a dad more than anything." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that, as he knew that. He knows better than anybody that he wants to make him a father more than anything; but for now, he's okay with what they have. Each other.

They have each other, and that's all that matters at the end of the day. "Bella, I have you; and at the end of the day, that's all I need to be happy. I have the love of my life, and that's truly all that matters to be. You're my wife, and my everything." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, while stepping close to him and wrapping her arms around him once more. Meanwhile, Mario wrapped his arms around his beautiful wife as they both held each other close and just calmed down. "Let's get out of here, and we can talk on the way to Costco about that." Bella agreed with her husband as he said that, ready to do just that; after which, she l et him go and grabbed his hand so that they could make their way to Costco where they would do the groceries that they need for a while.