Valentine's Day in March

Hi Readers: Sorry again for starting so late and for the huge delay in getting this chapter out to you guys. I just had trouble starting it (even though I knew what I wanted to do), but I hope that you liked the last chapter; as I most certainly did, but it also means that I get to do something else. And that would be to have a bunch of fun when it comes to my characters, including in this sexy chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite – The curtains were closed, and the lights were dimmed as Matt walked around his and Gabby's bedroom this morning; the husband having decided to really step up his game when it comes to romantic time with Gabby, as he hasn't given her a day of romance in a while. But today, that was going to change; as that was exactly what Matt was going to give his beautiful wife, and that most certainly will include a bunch of kisses, massages, and maybe even a bath later. Either that, or sex to end their night; but Matt most certainly would rather save the bath for tomorrow, due to the fact that it would be what they would've done on Valentine's Day. As that's what Matt wants today to be, their Valentine's Day (in March). And that's how he's going to put it to Gabby, as he made his way into the bathroom; only to see her standing there in some of the sexiest, red lingerie which he absolutely loves. "Woah."

Looking up at the man she loves, Gabby smiled as she was about to put on some moisturizer; but she knew better, because Matt was going to want to do that. "You like it?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether he likes the lingerie that she was wearing, because he will always love it. "Are you kidding me? You look fuckin' sexy!" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, while he walked up behind her in their bathroom; after which, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. And boy did she want that, due to the fact that it was something that she always loved. But not as much as when he kisses her, which is something that Matt just started doing; leaving soft kisses on Gabby's shoulder, Matt smirked as this was perfect. "God, you look absolutely perfect." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. "Aw, thanks baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, while smiling at his beautiful wife.

"No thanks required, and I mean it."

Gabby nodded as she heard Matt say that, before turning around in his arms; after which, she put her hands on his chest as she cuddled up to him. At the same time, Matt moved his hands to her sides as he stepped close to the woman of his dreams and bent down to kiss her softly. And damn was that exactly what Gabby wanted, as she reached up and put her hand on his face. "God, so sexy." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "You stole my line." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "I've missed this. Us. This sexy time that we have with each other." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he felt the same way. "I know. And that's why I want to do something today." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "I thought we were already doing something, a day of romance." Matt agreed with Gabby, as that was exactly what he was doing; they were going to show each other love and affection.

But at the same time, he's going to give her what he couldn't on Valentine's Day. "I want to give you something else though. And that's something that I couldn't give you last month." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware of just what that would be; that would be a Valentine's Day. "Baby..." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before leaning in and kissing his beautiful wife softly. "Our loves deserves to be celebrated, and that's something that we should've done properly on Valentine's Day. But we didn't, as we stayed in the hospital with our girls because we were scared; and I'm okay with that, because we made the right decision at the time. But us not having a real celebration, now that's not something that I can be okay with; and I know that I owe you a date, a day of romance." Gabby smiled as she heard the love of her life tell her that, especially since she really loves this amazing idea he has.