Matt's Ongoing Mental Health Challenges Resurface, Part 2

Hi Readers: What do you guys think of Matt's mental health challenges being back? Do you think this is the right path even though he just got a new prescription? Maybe this is where we start right now, and just see where things go. But I would love to get some feedback on your guys on what you guys would hypothetically like in this storyline. I am all for ideas that you can give me, and I can't wait to see what you guys send me in the comments or through private messages. Thanks ahead of time for the ideas.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite – He was currently in the midst of walking around their room in his tight boxers that he was wearing under his wet suit, as he was now in the midst of once again rejoining the woman he loves. But first, he had to put his wet suit outside to dry. And that was exactly where he was headed, until he overheard Gabby speaking to her mom in the washroom. "I hope you know just how much I appreciate this mom, you watching the boys really helps us; especially right now." Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, Matt thought about just walking past; at least, until he heard what Gabby said next. "I just feel like me and Matt need to really talk, especially since I've been a bit missing a few signs." Doing her daughter's hair, Camila Vergel Dawson was a bit perplexed.

After all, she had no idea what her daughter was talking about; but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to find out, as she was going to do just that. "Gabby, what are you talking about?" Taking a breath, Gabby sighed as she turned to look up at her mom. "It's Matt's mental health. I think he's been keeping things from me." Camila got worried when she heard Gabby say that. "Gabby, why didn't you tell me? I would've spoken to him and be the go between for you guys." Gabby sighed. "Mom, it's already hard enough as it is for him to talk to me about it; do you really think that I want to expose him to even more trauma, of having to re-explain everything in detail so that you can help him? He has a lot of..." And that was when Matt decided to interject the right word. "Trauma?"

Turning their heads when they heard Matt, Gabby took a breath as she was not proud that Matt overheard all of that. "I think the right word that you were looking for is trauma, as I've dealt with a lot of traumatic experiences in my past." Gabby sighed, but ultimately agreed with her husband as that's the right word. But at the same time, she hates the fact that he caught her talking to her mom about it as she doesn't know how much he wants to share with her. "Matt, I'm sorry if you didn't want to share much with my mom." Shaking his head, Matt smiled as he went ahead and leaned against the entry to their bathroom. "It's okay Gabby, it really is. I know that you need someone to talk to as well, and I'm glad you chose your mom." Gabby was a bit confused as she heard Matt say that.

After which, she turned to look at him; and that's due to the fact that she would've thought that he would instead want her to talk to his mom. "Are you sure? I mean, maybe I can talk to your mom instead?" Matt shook his head as Gabby asked him that, before making his way over to her. He then put his hands on her shoulders and went to give her a massage; after which, he bent down and kissed the top of her head. "Listen, I'm going to go lay down and check on the girls. How about you talk to your mom...and we can talk when you're in bed with me." Looking up at Matt as he said that, Gabby smiled as she truly does love her husband more than anything in the entire world. "I hope you know just how much I love you, and how much I want to help you." Matt agreed with Gabby, as he did.

He knew it better than anybody that she loves him, and that she wants to support him in whatever way she can. "Gabby, of course I know that. And you never need to believe otherwise, not when you're the best wife and mother in the entire world; I love you, and I am so proud to call you my wife. But you really just need to take it easy and relax." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case as she proceeded to grab his hand; meanwhile, Matt turned to look at Camila. "Did anybody feed the girls while I was at the beach?" Gabby smiled. "I fed and played with them for a bit before going to the beach, but they're still tired from the hospital. Baby, I got everything under control; the only thing you need to do, is go lay down in bed." Matt agreed.