Pain

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. My apologies first of all for starting so late, but I am back now and ready to write for you guys; and give you guys the updates that you deserve, starting right now. I hope you guys like them, and thanks for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite – They decided to wait to feed the girls. Wait until Matt was done giving each of them a bath, as they've started to notice something about their girls; and just what their last feeding does to them. And that would have put them to sleep. During their entire hospital stay, their girls tended to fall asleep during their nighttime feeding; making it almost impossible for Matt to give them a bath, without having to wake them up first. But it took them a while to realize that, and they had to suffer through the endless cries of not getting their milk right before being placed in the crib; but now, they remedied that with a system. A system that works perfectly. And that would be what they were in the midst of doing right now, starting with what Gabby was in the midst of doing.

And that would be pumping. She was pumping some bottles of milk, which Matt was going to put in the fridge as soon as he finished washing up the girls, which should be soon, because they've been there for a while. But at the same time, she knows her husband; and she knows just how much he loves being a father, especially to his little girls. Because let's face it, as much as Matt says that he loves all of his children equally; there's just something about his daughters that make him smile more, that makes him a much happier father than when he was just a father to the boys. But that was okay, because Matt has every right to be happy about the fact that he has the most adorable little girls in the entire world. Girls whom he loves with his entire heart, almost as much as their mother.

But that can never be the truth, as he could never love his daughters more than he loves his life; as she was the one that gave him this life, the life that he has as a father. A life that he's always wanted, from even before he was in a relationship with her; because if you forgot, Matt Casey used to be engaged to a certain doctor named Hallie. But she didn't want to have kids, so he doubts it would've ever worked out; so, who knows, maybe this was always the life that he was meant to be. But right now, even though he has a lot of time to do so with them being stuck at home, it was not time for Matt to think about these things; not when he has some jobs to do. The first one being to make sure that his daughter's diaper is done up securely, as he doesn't want to have it come undone.

Because boy would that create a mess when he has to change her, either in the middle of the night or tomorrow morning; because that is not a pretty sight, when she's not only all messy down there...but at the same time, she's also all messy in her pajamas. And that isn't something that this daddy is okay with, because he hates the idea of his princesses sitting in filth. Filth that doesn't need to be there, not when he'd rather they just take it easy and relax, which is exactly what Matt was going to do now that he was done getting Sofia changed for the night, and that meant something else. And that would be that she's ready to spend a bit of quality time with her daddy in bed. So, he went ahead and picked her up so that they could do just that; but first, he kisses her cheek.

The most adorable cheek in the entire world, as she truly is an adorable baby girl. "Yeah, Sofia's ready to go snuggle up to daddy in bed; isn't that right princess, you want to cuddle in bed with daddy? Then he can give you a sweet bottle of warm milk, before you fall asleep in his arms like you always do." Kissing her cheek again, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around her and laid her down on his shirtless chest; because that was something else that he was, undressed. And that was due to the fact that the girls were not the only ones who took a bath this evening, as Matt decided to do something he's wanted to do for a while. And that would be to take a nice bath with his daughters as he cuddled up to them, which was exactly what the father did with each of his daughters tonight.