Pre-Meeting Halstead Family Time

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the transition that I made from the Casey Family to the Halstead Family? Is that something that you guys liked? Do you want to see more of then in my chapters, rather than do it all suddenly between chapters? Let me know what you guys think, because I truly do take what you guys tell me in mind when it comes to what you guys want. But right now, I am going to give you something else that you want. And that would be some more chapters that you can enjoy right now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Halstead Primary Suite – He decided to get changed ahead of climbing into bed with is daughter, whom he was going to feed while having breakfast with Alex. And that was precisely what he was in the midst of doing, as he walked out of his and Alex's closet in his jeans. The jeans that Alex loves seeing him wear, because they just make him look so damn sexy; but that wasn't what Alex could think about at the moment, due to the fact that she instead had to do something else. And that would be to set their food down on their bed, before they both went to get their children; but what Alex didn't know, was that Jay already got both of the kids before getting changed. And it was only when she actually walked into the room, that she even knew that their kids where in there, which she found out the moment she heard her loving husband speak to their daughter, as he put his hand on her cheek and look at her. "Hi princess. You happy that daddy's home from the gym? Happy that he gets to spend a bit of time with you, ahead of working?"

And that made Alex smile the biggest smile in the entire world, simply due to the fact that it's the best sight in the entire world; the sight of her shirtless husband leaning over their daughter while making her laugh as he tickled her (while also kissing her neck). And boy, did that bring out a bunch of joy from their daughter; so much, that she didn't even know that a baby that size could have such a big laugh. But that didn't mean that Alex didn't love of the sound of that laugh, as she most certainly did; simply due to the fact that it was a laugh that was coming out of her body, because of something that her husband was doing. It was something that was coming out of her, because of the way that the man of her dreams was playing with their child and speaking to them. "Yes, my little princess is. And she must've kissed daddy so much while he was gone. But don't worry, he's back now and all safe." Jay then bent down and kissed her cheek, which led him to realize that Alex was here in the room; and that he wasn't alone with Olivia anymore, which was okay.

It was okay, because Jay will never complain that he's getting to spend time with both of the most important women in his life at the same time; as that's precisely what he always wants to do, spend time with the two most important ladies in his life at the same time. "So, how long did you watch me do that?" Alex smiled as Jay asked her that, while carrying their plate of breakfast towards her side table; after which, she set it down as she stared at her shirtless husband. Her shirtless husband who started to torture her, by flexing for her a bit. However, that didn't have the effect that Jay thought it would; as rather than smirking some more, Alex shook her head to show her displeasure at the action. And there was a reason for that, which was frustration; frustration over the fact that she wasn't going to be able to get some more of what she wants, due to the fact that they have a meeting after breakfast. Something that Jay is well aware of, but still decided to flirt with her the way he does. "I swear, you just love to torture me; don't you?" Jay smirked.

After all, that most certainly was something that he loved to do; he loved to torture his wife, due to the fact that it meant that he made her happy in the best way possible. And that would be by giving her the sexual attention and pleasure that she craves, while not having sex with her; not that Jay really minds, as he loves having sex with his wife....almost as much as he loves touching her body in lingerie, which is precisely what he's in the midst of doing once more now that he was standing on front of her. Meanwhile, Alex had her hands on his arms and was smirking, as she looked up into his beautiful eyes and stepped close to him; while at the same time, Jay wrapped his strong arms around her and proceeded to kiss her softly as a way to give her some more of what she wanted from back when they were alone in the kitchen together. And that would be some of his love, not that it could last for long; as they had other things that they had to take care of, breakfasts to eat, and two beautiful children to feed. Which was why Jay already got them.