Now If The Isn't the Truth

Hi Readers: Sorry for another delay in between chapters. Don't think I'm going to be getting many out to you as this is just the second chapter that I am posting for you guys, and I really hate that. But it's due to the fact that I got distracted today, and my head just hasn't been in it recently. But I promise that things will get better, and I am going to concentrate on this right now. Now, back to it.

Quick Note: I know earlier in the story; I mentioned that Nancy Casey's last name is now Mathies. But I have decided to change it back to Casey for the company. She wants to be part of the Casey Family, and no longer have the merged name. Thanks for understanding.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She ended up startling them as she walked into their hospital suite today, as Matt and Gabby (obviously) didn't expect any visitors today; and that was just made even more clear as the mother watched as he son got up out of bed and put his shirt on this morning. "I'm so sorry. I know, I probably should've called." Shaking his head, Matt smiled at his mother as she most certainly did not have to call when she wants to come visit. "Mom, nonsense. You're family and you can always come visit us anywhere." Nancy agreed with her son as he said that, before smiling as she walked up to him. Hugging him, Nancy rubbed Matt's back before whispering in his ear. "How are you doing Matt?" Smiling as he leaned back, Matt looked at his mother. "Much better than I was earlier this morning."

Gabby sighed as she heard her husband say that, well aware of what he was talking about; she just didn't know whether he was going to want to talk about it with his mother. But he seems to want to do just that, so Gabby decided to let him. "Is everything okay Matt?" Matt agreed with his mother, seeing that she was starting to get worried that something was wrong. "Oh, yes. I promise, everything's okay mom; I just had to go to the doctor today." Taking a breath as she looked at her son, Nancy still wasn't convinced that he was okay. "You sure Matt?" Taking a breath as well, Gabby decided to tell Nancy what happened this morning. "Nancy, you can trust Matt when he says that he's okay; he just went to his PTSD specialist and got a new prescription for his medication." Nancy agreed.

"Oh, well I'm sure that must help you with all the stress that you were under."

Matt agreed with his mom as she said that, while smiling at her; at the same time, Nancy proceeded to walk over to her grandsons as they played in the play pen that they have set up. "Hello, you little handsome ones, grandma missed you last night." Smiling as he heard his mother say that, Matt turned to look at his beautiful wife as he flashed her a smile; while at the same time, he watched as she tried to get up so that she could hug his mother. "Hey, hey...Gabby stay down, not yet." Walking around their bed, Matt went ahead and stopped his wife from going too fast; after all, she's still recovering from giving birth and still needs to make sure that she takes it easy when it comes to how she moves around both in and out of bed. "Matt, I got it." Matt just agreed with his wife.

After which, he calmed down and took a breath as he didn't want to make her feel like she can't do things; after all, Gabby is the strongest woman he's ever met. And if she tells him that she can do something, then he believes her. He believes that she can do it, and he lets her do it to the best of her abilities. And right now, she did; but that didn't mean that Matt still wasn't watching her like a hawk. "Just remember to take it easy Gabby." Looking at Matt as he said that, Gabby put her hand on his chest and got close to him; after which, she put her hand on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him softly. After which, she started to take things slow with him. "Baby, take a breath and just relax. I promise that I'm okay, and that I can take care of myself." Matt agreed with his wife.

"Okay, if you say so. You just know me, worried and everything after all of this stuff."

Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case; after all, she sees how he always watches her whenever she's out of bed. And that's why she knows that she needs to take it easy, and just relax as she makes her way over to Nancy so that she can hug her. "I see someone is happy to be up and out of bed." Gabby agreed with Nancy as she said that, as that most certainly is the truth; she's more than happy to be out of bed, simply due to the fact that it feels nice to move once more. "It feels nice to move, get some stretching in and stuff." Nancy agreed with her daughter-in-law as she said that, before going to hug her; after which, she just smiled as it felt nice to hug her. "How are you doing Gabby?" Gabby smiled as she leaned back and looked at her mother-in-law.