Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 2

Hey guys, so here is the next chapter in the story, also we will see Imlie returning to college and looking for a job as well. And, another meeting of Aryan and Imlie, I hope you will like the chapter.

And please share it with other people and do me let know if you are able to get notifications for this story or not.

Another new day for Imlie but it was pretty much the same routine, waking up, praying to her Sita Mayai, and cooking for the Tripathi's, but today was different, she had decided that not only she wanted to go back to the college but she will also start looking for a job.

She packed a lunch box and went towards the hospital; she was going towards the reception when she saw Aryan going towards a room and she followed him

Im- Mr. Rathore.

Ar- Oh you..Miss?

Im- Imlie from Pagdandiya.

Ar- Yes, Miss Imlie..how can I help you?

Im- OO..hum yeh lunch lekar aaye aapki Amma and aur Didi ke khatir..hospital ka khana is so yuck.🤮🤮

Ar- Lagta hain bahut experience hain tumhe.🤨🤨

Im- Of course I do, she mumbled remembering about all the time she was in the hospital when she was busy saving Aditya.

Ar- Miss?

Im- Uuu..sorry yeh lejiye, I have to go to college. Jai Sita Maiya..she ran away, and Aryan looked on as she ran away this was one weird girl he thought.

Imlie had reached her college and went inside the classroom, she kept her head down and was moving towards her seat when two people hugged her.. and squealed loudly seeing her..

Im- Rahul, Nidhi kaise ho tum dono..

Ni- We both are very angry with you..bataya bhi nahi ki kahan hain, kaisi hain..we won't talk to you..

Im- I am sorry..she pouted..and they both forgave her quickly..

Ma- Settle down everyone..Malini entered the classroom, she was a bit surprised to see Imlie but she didn't say anything..trying to maintain her cool teacher reputation..

After the class was over Imlie was going to another class when Malini taunted her,

Ma- Tum padhai karke kya kar logi..?? Ek naukrani hi rahogi na..

Imlie was seething with anger but she didn't say anything and left which irritated Malini a lot..on the other hand Aryan visited his mother and sister..

Ar- Aap logo ka discharge paper is ready..

N- Aru..we are sorry na..kab tak gussa karega..

Ar- Kyun nahi karun gussa?? Aapke iss daar bhagao mission ki wajah se i would have lost you both..

Arpi- I felt suffocated Aru..mujhe iss daar ke saath saari zindagi nahi rehne..

Ar- And what if something had happened to you guys?? I would have become an orphan just like that..kabhi socha hain aap dono ne..

Narmada flinched away, after the death of Arvind..Aru was way overprotective with them..and would sometimes have bouts of anger issues as well..

Arpi- Yeh lunch box kisne diya..Arpita asked trying to change the topic.

Ar- Jiss ladki ne help ki thi meri to save you guys..here you guys have it..

N- Uska naam kya hain?? And you willingly talk to a girl??

Ar- Imlie hain uska naam..and i have to go..make sure everything is ready..khana kha lijye aap log..both of them smiled as finally he talked to another girl after such a long time.

Imlie was smiling, she felt happy she had not only met her friends but also met Mr.Rathore and given him the lunch..she came inside and sat on the sofa..when Aditya came and sat next to her..

Adi- College gayi tum aaj??

Im- Han Babusaheb..hum na bore ho chuke hain..i want to start working on my career..

Adi- Par kyun?? Tumhare pass yeh ghar hain..roti kapda makan sab hain..

Im- Par apni pechan toh nahi hain?? Na hi aapki biwi hone ka haq..woh haq ab Malini ka hain..so please..let me do what i want..issi bahane i will stay away from you guys as well..

Imlie went away her good mood evaporating quickly, she was sure that Malini had something to do with it, as usual she would have snitched to Aditya..but this time she won't let go of her dreams..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this..please do comment..and please do tell what should happen next so that i can draft my stories accordingly.

Votes 5

Comments 5