Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 54

Hey guys..here is the next chapter, hope you will like it..please do comment..and also did you guys like the Priyanka twist in the last chapter??

After having breakfast and getting ready..Aryan drove off towards Imlie's college..he had kept one hand on her thigh and kept rubbing it in between..

Im-(smirks)My my ABP..last night was not enough for you??

Ar- It is never enough..my Jungli..

Im- Yaar..why so cheesy..apna woh akkdu roop dikhao na..i love it a lot..

Ar- Jungli..he rolled his eyes..

Imlie became serious and held his hand..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Uss idiot ka kuch pata chala??

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Listen..i am not asking to stop your revenge plan..and this time i really want to help..please..he sighed..

Ar- Nahi pata chal raha hain ki where he is gone..and i hate myself for that he banged his hand on the steering wheel..

Im- Aryan!! Stop the car..

Ar- What??

Im- Stop the car..he did and Imlie slides into his lap and presses a button to make the car windows tinted..he was still looking angry so she slowly rubbed his forehead..

Im- You will find the idiot..but iske liye apne aap ko stress mat do..she kissed his cheek..and held him and he calmed down.

Im- Should i drive??

Ar- No..i am fine..she kissed his cheek again and sat on her seat..and held his hand as he drove off to college.

She got down quickly when they reached the college..she waved as he left..and then went in search of her two besties..she frowned as they were sitting with some other students.

Before she could ask anything the class had started and this happened the whole day..she finally cornered them in the canteen..

Im- Rohan..Naina..kya hua hain..why are you avoiding me??

N- Avoid nahi kar rahe hain..we just don't want to be your friend anymore..

Im- W..wh..but why??

Ro- Oh come on Imlie..we are thinking about our status..there are so many powerful children here..hum unn sab ko chod ke tumhare dost kyun ban jaye??

Ro- You are living on the goodwill of Aryan Singh Rathore..tumhari bas ek identity hain Imlie from Pagdandiya..nothing else..

N- And ab tumhara tamasha ho gaya ho toh please don't talk to us ever again..

Imlie was beyond shocked and humiliated..she went away barely controlling her tears..Naina looked at her brother..

N- Bhai..are you happy now..kya zaroorat thi yeh sab karwani ki..

Ro- It is for her own good..(thinks)humse jitna door rahegi utna hi difficult hoga Mom ke liye to use her in anyway.

Aryan was looking at the financials report and trying to think of a way to increase the profits. The Editor came inside informing

Edi- Aryan..do you know a Priyanka Mittal??

Ar- No..why??

Edi- It is just she has been trying to poach our contracts and now our employees as well..many of them have been getting calls, offering them good salary and other facilities..

Edi- Most of them declined..because of their long association with this paper..

Ar- Alright i will look into the matter..The Editor left and Aryan trying to think of a way to fight this new situation. On the other Priyanka was taking interviews when a person sat infront of her..

P- So Mr Tripathi..tell me something about yourself..she smiled a beautiful smile..enjoying how the prey fell into her trap..

Ps- Hey guys. So do you think..the siblings did right with Imlie?? What will Aryan do?? Should he intervene?? Please comment