Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 41

Hey guys..so i have not given the background of Naina and Rohan, so here is the chapter and i have kept their family as a happy and positive family..

Dev and Priyanka Mittal were college sweethearts and now a business magnate, especially in the field of journalism, they had always been the seeker of truth..and they had two kids the elder one being Rohan Mittal.

He had been the apple of their eyes, and loved and pampered in every way possible but still he knows the meaning hardwork..he is also a part-time graphic designer in their publication house.

And then there is their princess, Naina Mittal, even though Rohan is one year elder than Naina..they still fight like cats and dogs, the only thing which was problematic was Naina wasn't serious about her life or what she wanted to study in her and do with her life..

This was seen in the way she was callous about her education especially now that she was forced to do Masters in Journalism..

Ro- Yaar Naina..be serious kya hogaya hain tujhe..

Na- I don't want to study Journalism bhai..i wanted to do modeling..aur Mom and Dad ki zid ki wajah i am stuck here.

Ro- Dekh dear..you can do your modeling after your masters..aur humari company magazine mein photos print kar sakti ho..

Na- Bhai!! Aap samjh kyun nahi rahe ho..I don't wanna be called out lucky for being a part of this family..i want to do something on my own..mein sirf Dev and Priyanka Mittal ya Rohan Mittal ki behen nahi khelwana chathi..

Saying that she stormed away, Rohan did understand the pressure of being compared to their parents..he only wished Naina will find a way to overcome the pressure.

Imlie was in the washroom and looking at her scars, most of them had faded away..but still she sometimes felt it's pain and the itch to scratch them as well.

Na- Hey babes..waise did you send the sexy photos to your boyfriend..

Im- Of course i did..usse tease karne mein maza kuch aur hi hain..

Na- Chal bhar chalo..and show me his photo..and Imlie showed Aryan's photo and Naina was full too drooling on him..

Im- Aye..he is mine..so sochna bhi mat..but he is such an akkdu..abhi tak mujhe call aur message bhi nahi kiya idiot ne..wapas aayega i will not talk to him at all..

After the college was over, Imlie had went straight to the Tripathi niwas, she had some scores to settle..as she was waiting in the car someone knocked on the car window..

M- Madamji..we are ready..bulldozer chala de kya??

Im-(thinks) Inn se kaam karwa ke shaanti nahi milegi mujhe..she smirked and the man felt nervous..

Im- I will operate the bulldozer..tod phod ki shuruwat mere se hogi..she got out of the car and went into the bulldozer.

M- Madamji..dhyan se aapko kuch ho gaya toh..sirji maar de gaye..

Im- Oh ho don't worry..just enjoy the show..

Imlie started the bulldozer as the man instructed..she went and broke the door of the Tripathi niwas and backed away a bit..when she heard screaming..and they all came out..

Im- Hey guys..this is just a teaser..so please side mein ho jao..

Ap- Imlie!! Himmat kaise hui tumhari..mere ghar ko..

Im- Oh hello budhiya..this is my home..and i don't like it's outlook..islye yeh bulldozer..now move aside please..

Ev- No!! They all stood infront of the bulldozer..and Imlie sighed and got down..

Im- How boring you people are, thoda toh rona dhona karna chaiye tha na..anyways i will give you a chance to change my mind..bas aap logo ek kaam karna hoga..

Ap- Hum kuch bhi nahi karne waale hain..

Radha Kaki- Aare Aparna bas kar na..yeh ladki humara ghar tod degi..bolo Imlie kya karna hain..

Im- Aryan se maafi manago..since he had to suffer emotionally because of the weather incident..due to the idiot Tripathi..quest for revenge..

Im- Kal tak ka time hain..nahi toh i will come back and finish the job..toodles..she gave them a flying kiss and left feeling exhilarated..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like this attitude of Imlie..also tell me should i finish the book with Arylie engagement..ya married life bhi likhu..please do comment