Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 71

Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter..and there is a twist in the end..please do comment..i don't want to stop writing..

Malini came inside and walked towards..she was totally confused at what had happened to her..she went to talk to her but Aryan stood in front of her..

Ar- We will talk in the library..come on..he nodded his head..even Imlie tried to follow him but Aryan stopped her..

Ar- Imlie..wait here..yeh kuch secret talk hain..

Im- But..i wanna..pakka mein kisi ko nahi bataungi..she pouted..

Ar- Jungli..please wait here..

Im- Jao..mein baat hi nahi karungi tumse..she huffed and looked away..everyone got busy with having the snacks..while Imlie ran away from there..the minute everyone was busy..she went to the library where Aryan was talking to the lady..

Ar- Why have you come here Malini?? To manipulate Imlie again?? Ab jab uski memories nahi hain..you want to enter into her life again..

M- Oh please..i am not that desperate..yes i did help Imlie..because i want closure in life..and also because..deep down i might have liked you kneeling and begging infront of my Mom..

Ar- You cannot change..can you..

M- Well i did change..if Imlie or Aditya had told me the truth..the moment they came back from Pagdandiya..i would have forgiven them and mood on in my life..but Aditya played with my feelings and Imlie stayed Mum..

M- And frankly speaking i am not interested in this discussion anymore..i just wanted to meet Imlie..looks like i would have wait to get a closure..she left quickly from there..

Imlie was slowly walking to her room..her head paining immensely..

Me- Gudiya..tu theek hain na..

Im- Amma woh sir dard ho raha hain..i want to rest..Meethi nodded as Imlie went to her room and closed the door..she slides down and sat on the floor..the words kneeling, begging, and Aditya were ringing in her head..

She pressed her hands into her temple..she kept having flashes..and she forced herself to remember..

The Mittal Household had a tense atmosphere..Priyanka and Dev weren't talking to each other..Naina and Rohan ate the food half-heartedly..

Nai-(whispers) Bhai..ab hum kya kare??

Roh-(whispers) Don't know..

P- Dev kab tak naraz rehne waale ho..i said i am sorry na..i didn't know he would back stab me like this..

D- I am angry at you Priyanka..because you broke my trust..tumne ek baar nahi socha..what if that idiot hurts our children..agar Aryan ki jagah Rohan ya Naina hote toh..he sighed and left..

Priyanka left and Naina followed her..Rohan laid his head on the table..when his phone pinged..he frowned seeing the message..he rubbed his eyes..thinking he was hallucinating..he went outside to see someone standing near the car..

Ro- Imlie?? Tum itni raat ko?? Did you drive??

Im-(looking at him with red eyes) I remember..and it is time..i teach that bastard a lesson..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like the twist..also do you want Imlie to be angry with Aryan..that he bowed down infront of Aryan..