Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 61

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..hope you will enjoy it and thank you for all the love you have given to Beyhadh..

Imlie was stabbing her food..she was pouting as no one remembered her birthday..not even her own Amma..she was butchering the food when Narmada asked..

N- Imlie beta..food not good?? Why you murder it??

Im- Woh kuch nahi kaki maa..hume bhook nahi lag rahi hain..she stood up to leave..when Aryan stopped her..

Ar- Jungli wait..i wanna show you something..he opened the TV..and the Principal of her college was having a press conference..

P- Yeh press conference..mene aaj islye rakha hain..because i want to apologize to Miss Imlie..kisi ne galat video bana kar usse viral kiya hain..and that person is none other than my own daughter..

P- And for this very reason..i am resigning from the post of Principal, and Mehek too will not continue in this college..

Arpi- Aacha hua..woh idiot humari Imlie ko resticate karne chala tha..

N- Jeet hamesha saachai ki hoti hain..we all knew Imlie will not do such things..

Ar- Happy..?? He looked at Imlie..but still she was looking sad..Imlie??

Im- Hmm yes..all these lives destroyed..just for the sake of revenge and some idiotic misunderstanding of Priyanka..she shook her head and left..

Aryan looked on as she left..was she right in asking him to give up the revenge?? He felt a tap on his shoulder..it was Arpita di..

Ar- Di..should i give up this quest??

Arpi- Aru..i cannot force you to give up on anything..it is a difficult choice..if you give up your goal..you might feel guilty..and leaving Aditya..is not an option..that man is becoming vile every second..

Ar- Woh toh hain..aacha woh arrangements ho gayi kya??

Arpi- Han half an hour mein usse farmhouse le aana..

Imlie was sitting in her room..scrolling social media..when she came across Naina's profile..she was quite the beauty no doubt..truth be told she did miss her friends..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- I am missing them..

Ar- Aise hain toh..call them to our farmhouse..waise bhi Maa aur di aaj raat ghar pe nahi ho gaye..and i have a meeting in the evening..so let's spend some time together there..

Im- But..that is our place..sirf Imlie aur Aryan..ka..

Ar- Oh ho Jungli..he pinched her cheeks..just for few hours..

Im- I can't..tum call karo..

Aryan sighed and called Naina..

Nai- Imlie??

Ar- It is me..Aryan..suddenly they both heard a high pitch squeal from her..Aryan was sure he had become deaf..

Nai- Haye..kya baat aaj itna hot banda mujhe kyun call kar rahe hain..Imlie se breakup ho gaya kya??

Im-(snatching the phone)- Oye gadhi..koi breakup nahi hua hain..aaj hum apne farmhouse jaa rahe hain..toh soch i will call you and Rohan..and stop flirting with my boyfriend..she quickly ends the phone..will Aryan was trying to stop himself from laughing..

Aditya smiled his fortune was so good..he was researching about when he found the farmhouse..and turns out it is Imlie's birthday..and they are organizing a surprise birthday for her..

He took a gun from the glove box...and looked at the pictures of Imlie and Aryan..

Adi- Chaye kuch bhi ho..tere happy birthday..mere liye bahut lucky hain Imlie..bas dekhne yeh hain..aaj..kiska the end hoga..Mr. Rathore ya unki pyaari girlfriend ka..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like it..sorry next few chapters might be a bit sad..but please do comment..