Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 70

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..some planning done by Aryan and the Mittal's..and Cute Arylie moments..

In The Library

Aryan was glaring at the Mittal family, he was interested in meeting them..his priority was to be with Imlie..

D- Mr. Rathore i am..

Ar- Dev Mittal..Priyanka Mittal ke husband..tell me one good reason ki i don't file against your wife??

D- Because she was used by Aditya..and she was blinded by revenge..you know the feeling..

Ar- I don't go around killing people and destroying their reputation..

Nai- Umm guys..i think i should leave..you guys fight among yourselves..i will go and meet Imlie..

All them and Naina went to meet Imlie..while Rohan tried to pacify Aryan..

Ro- Aryan..no matter what we say..can change the fact that Mom did try to hurt you..and in effect Imlie was hurt..but right now our focus should be finding Aditya..and bring him to justice..

Ro- Do you have a plan??

Ar- Not yet..i am still reeling over the fact Imlie doesn't remember me..

Ro- What!! What happened??

Aryan explains the situation and Rohan could swear he was going to get a headache..and he hoped that Naina wouldn't blurt anything out..

Arpita had brought Imlie to Aryan's room..he had requested her to change a few things in the room..Imlie was mesmerized seeing the room..but she liked the swing the most..

Im- Arpita di..aap bhi aao yahan..hum khub saari baatein karte hain..

Arpi- Imlie..tujhe rest karna chaiye..

Im- Aare par..hum nahi karna rest..😒😒

Nai- Toh hum log gossip karte hain..Naina flounced in..with a smile..

Arpi-(whispers)Naina..woh please be careful..she doesn't remember much about you, Rohan and us..

Nai- Oh..koi nahi..i will handle things here..

Arpi- Okay..kuch chaiye toh batana dear..

Im- Bye di!!.. Naina sat next to Imlie..and she asked..

Im- Aap mere friend ho??

Nai- Yep..we are best friends..she showed her the pictures they have taken..

Im- Wow..aap kitne sundar ho..

Nai- Aww..dear thank you..you are beautiful too..

Im- Waise tum uss Akkdu Uncle ko kaise jàanti ho??

Nai- Uncle??

Im- Aare woh angry bird Aryan Singh..jab dekho muh phula hota.. Naina just to tease her said..

Nai- Woh mere boyfriend hain..Naina looked on as Imlie looked at bit sad for some reason..even when she doesn't remember him..she didn't like anyone else with him..

Ar- Naina..Imlie. come and..have some tea..

Naina nodded but Imlie didn't say anything..and went towards the table..only to find all the different types of chaat..on it..

Im- Eee..chaat..par yeh lekar kaun aaya..

Ar- Mein lekar aaya hoon..from a hygienic place..ab khao jo khana..

Im- Thank you U..

Ar- I am not an Uncle..you can call me Aryan or ABP..he looked for any signs of recognition but nothing happened..

Imlie made a plate and hands it to Naina..she looked on confused..

Nai- I don't like eating these things..

Im- Aare yeh tumhare liye nahi..Aryan ke liye..tumhara boyfriend hain na..toh khilao..

Ev- What!!!

Ro-(thinks) Yaar yeh ladki..

Ar- She is not my girlfriend..i am sure it is joke right..he glared at her..when he felt someone poking his cheeks..

Ar- Jungli..kya kar rahi ho..

Im- Kabhi smile bhi kiya karo..angry bird kyun ban ke ghoom rahe ho..ek kaam karte hain..i will feed you..Naina..woh plate..and she give it quickly..not wanting to face the glare of Aryan..that man seriously needs to chill down..

Everyone was talking to each other and Aryan looked on as Imlie was speaking non-stop about whatever incident she remembered and kept feeding as well..everything was good that is..until they heard a voice..

Mal- Imlie..???

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the chapter..please do comment..