Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 57

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..the Rathore's and Mittal finally meet..and poor Imlie..bechari khush hi nahi rahe paa rahi..

Naina had just reached the Rathore Mansion, when she heard a screeching sound behind the car..Rohan and her came outside..

R- Damn..he is fast..he looked at Imlie..she was still sitting inside the car..

Ar- Imlie..he kneeled down as Naina and Rohan gave them space..hey Jungli..he tried to touch her cheek but she flinched away..

Im- Tumahre haath dirty ho jayegaye..

Ar- It doesn't matter..come out please..she nodded and came out of the car..he tried to hug her..but she backed away..

Im- Dress gandi ho jayegi..she said..mumbling..

Ar- Babe..it doesn't matter..aise 100 suit tum pe kurbaan..

R- Gezz..situation itni serious nahi hoti toh it would have been romantic..yet a bit cliché..

Im- I..i.don't know what happened..

Ar- I will find it out..abhi tum chalo mere saath..he picked her up in his arms..and looked at the siblings..

Ar- Come on inside..we need to talk about certain someone..both of them nodded and went inside..

Naina was looking in her phone as a video had popped up..while it was Rohan who saw the photo..and the people..

Nar- Imlie?? Aru?? Kya hua..

Ar- She is not feeling Maa..i am going to take care of her..aap please take care of our guests..

Nai- Bhai yeh..and then she finally looked up..oh..dear..

R- Now i know what the problem is exactly..

Arpi- Koi batayega bhi kya ho raha hain..

Aryan makes her slowly sit down on her bed..and went inside the bathroom to run a bath..he came outside to see Imlie standing..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Bola na..!! I am all dirty..sab kuch kharab ho gaya hain..kabhi tumhe hurt karti hoon..kabhi apne friends ko..jo hua aacha hua mere saath..

Ar- Enough!!! Bas ab ek shabad aur nahi..Tumhari koi galti nahi hain..you don't deserve this okay..dobara kabhi mere samane aapne aap ko bura nahi bologi..she only nodded..

Ar- May i?? He picked her up again and took her to the bathroom..he picked up the vanilla scented bath bomb.. puts it into the bathtub..

Ar- Tumhare liye bath ready kiya..take your time..he went to leave..but she held his hand..

Im- Will you join me??

Ar- Ek shart pe..you help me undress..she chuckled a bit..and removed his clothes..she blushed seeing him just in his underwear..

Im- Your turn..she turned around and slides her hair to a side..and he unzips her dress..he gets in the bathtub and holds out a hand..

She was sitting in between his legs..and he helped her bath and wash her face..he even washed her hair..she was just lying on his chest..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Thank you..

Ar- Don't...

Im- Ek baat bolni thi..i think the fight with Rohan and Naina..and you asking about Priyanka is related na..

Ar- Yes..i was thinking not to tell you..but i did some digging on her..she knew Jiju..and was in the same hostel as him..

Im- If she knew him..so why didn't she help you get revenge?? Ya even come and meet you guys sometimes??

Ar- Pata nahi..but we also have to find the person..who did this..

Im- It was a mob..i was so scared when the first person came and threw the egg on me..i..feel so furious now..maan kar raha ki i whip that man a thousand times..

Ar- And you will i promise..ab chalo..paani thanda ho gaya hain..she looked at him and kissed him sweetly..grateful that he was with her when she needed him the most..

Ps..Hey guys..so do you need Priyanka to be all evil?? Like she is targeting Aryan because of a secret?? Like she knew that Purandas will kill Aru?? Ya phir sirf misunderstanding wala track chaiye??

Please do comment..