Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 73

Hey guys..it has been a very emotional day for me..and updating the stories help me..and here is the new update..

Imlie had gone back to her room..she sat on the bed..her head was still throbing with pain..she rubbed her forehead when Aryan gave her some chocolate milk..

Im- I am not kid anymore ABP..

Ar- But you still like it don't you..

Im- Pata hain..i really feel like i don't deserve you..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- No..wait..he pulled him to the center of the room and said..I am sorry..meri wajah you always had to suffer..

Im- Har bar pareshaan karti hoon tumhe, jhagada karti hoon, tumhari baat nahi sunti hoon..

Im- You do so much for me..and tumhe meri wajah se..uss English Madam ke samane jhukna padha..she kneels and kept saying I am sorry again and again..

Ar- Imlie..stop!! He kneeled and hugged her as well..Jungli..why did you kneel haan..it is okay..

Im- No!!! Tum Aryan Singh Rathore ho..jisne aaj tak sirf apni Maa aur Di ke samane sir jhukaya hain..usse meri wajah se..kisi aur ke samane kneel karna padha..

Im- I really don't deserve you..

Ar-(grabbing her face) Chup..ek dum chup..I would do it again and again..for you..samjhi..you mean everything to me..

Ar- Sach Batao..if you would have been in my spot..you would have done the same right..

Im- Yes..without a doubt..

Ar- Toh stop overthinking..aur ab yeh chocolate milk piyo..and she did without fighting him..

They talked for while and Aryan left..while Imlie got a call from Rohan..

Ro- Imlie..he is coming to the godown..The Tripathi's are already there..Are you sure you want to do this..??

Im- Yes..he wanted to kill Aryan..and because of that i want to kill him as well..

Ro- Alright..what else you need..

Imlie told him the plan..the only thing she needed to make sure was to leave the mansion without anyone noticing especially Aryan..but she knows he will be extra alert now that her memories have returned..

She was thinking about to do when she heard the trucks coming in..she went outside and Neela was asking the workers to bring in the things..

Na- Jiji..yeh kya kar rahi hain aap??

Ne- Aare iss ghar ke shudikaran karwane ka maan hain mujhe..toh yeh pooja ka saman hain..

Ar- Humara ghar ashud nahi hain..

Pr- Oh ho Ary baby..Masiji..negative vibes ki baat kar rahi hain..

Na- Aru maan ja..Pooja ki baat hain na..

Ar- Theek hain Maa..

No one saw Imlie slinking away..she quickly got into the truck..giving some cash that she had in her purse..the driver took her towards the location she had sent..

She gets down at the abandoned godown and went inside..the Tripathi's were tied to a corner..while Aditya had still not arrived..

Ap-Imlie..please aise mat kar..please..tu humari fikar karti thi..

Pa- Beta please..hume maaf kar de..

Im- Don't worry..i won't hurt you guys..but Aditya..is another case..

Adi- Imlie!! He speed walked towards her..but there loud snapping and crunching sound..

Adi- Ahhh!!!! Aditya looked at his leg..it was caught in a bear trap..

Ap- Adi..Imlie please..hum log yahan se dur chale jayegaye..Adi bhi chala jayegaye..please usse chodo..

Im- Okay..but i want him to confess each and every sin he had committed..

Adi- Go to hell..he growled at her..Imlie sighed she took a stick and wacked at his leg..he fell forward only for another bear trap..trapping his hand..

Im- You were saying??..

Aditya looked at Imlie..she looked so different and dangerous..he had a feeling that he will be dead by the end..but still he won't give up so soon..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you want Aryan to come there?? And stop Imlie from killing Aditya?? Also i think this book has maximum three to four chapters..and then it will finished..