Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 43

Hey guys..so i will be busy after tomorrow in my new job, so i am posting another chapter..after that i will put this book on hold, and i will finish Haq se first.. anyways enjoy the chapter.

Imlie and Aryan had reached the Tripathi niwas in Mrs. Lambigaadi and the bulldozer was already there..

Ap- Tu theek nahi kar rahi hain Imlie..hum teri family the na..

Im- Family?? Kaunsi family?? Jisne mujhe naukrani jaise treat, kiya..who tortured and humiliated when you came to know that i am Mr.Tripathi's wife.

Im- Aare aap se jayada toh acchi toh Miss Malini Chaturvedi thi..jisne dosti aur dushmani equally nibhayi..aap log bin painde ke lota jaise behave karte ho..kabhi pyaar aur kabhi nafart.

Im- And ek cheez aap log samjh lo, mujhe trouble kiya i would have accepted or even endured it but you guys constantly taunt Aryan, tried to malign his reputation which i will not tolerate..and now you people will have to live with the consequences.

Imlie nodded to the man and he started the bulldozer while, others kept shouting and screaming..as the man bulldozed the whole house.

Imlie was feeling a bit sad she had some good memories in the house as well..Aryan sensed her sadness so he grabbed her hand, but slowly massaged her hand and she started feeling better.

Ap- Tumne theek nahi kiya Imlie..meri badua lag jaye..tu kabhi khush nahi rehgi..aur iss Aryan pe bahut bharosa aur pyaar hain na tujhe..yeh hi tujhe barbaad kar dega..

Ar- Enough!! Mrs. Tripathi..mein kuch bolta nahi hoon iska yeh matlab nahi ki you speak rubbish infront of Imlie..

Ar- You should be happy ki i am not going to sue your son for wrong information he had broadcasted on national television..because you know what..i want to make his life miserable..i promise you i will do that.

Ar- Chalo Imlie..he dragged her away from the scene, Imlie was unusually quiet, she was still thinking about whatever Aparna had said, Imlie didn't know what she will do without Aryan..she isn't strong enough to live without him.

Ar-(stopped the car)Imlie look at me and she did, Aryan rubbed the tears away and said..Jungli listen to me, woh Mrs. Tripathi gussa mein thi and wanted to hurt you..islye yeh sab bola.

Im- But what if..you decide to leave me..kyunki i am not good enough for you..

Ar- Imlie..stop.. mere baat nahi manani hain theek hain..but think about all that you have achieved and want to achieve..so don't let them or their words bring you down.

Ar- They are angry that you have moved on in your life, that you have achieved something and will do anything to bring you down..

Imlie nodded and held his hand, she kept her head on his shoulder, and closed her eyes as Aryan drove them back home..he was feeling frustrated, because of that women, Imlie had been pushed back to the darkness she is fighting through to come back..

Ar-(thinks) Nahi..i will not let her fall back into the darkness..i have to do something..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter and please do suggest some emotional scenes between Arylie..