Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 50

Hey guys..so this is the reconciliation chapter and please give suggestions on how to make Rohan's mom make their life difficult..and there will be no separation track..

Imlie was nervous the whole day, she wasn't even paying attention to her classes, and on top of that both Rohan and Naina were absent today..which was itself a strange thing..

She looked at her phone and saw that Aryan had read her message, but didn't say anything after that..she pouted..

Im- Yeh ABP ke dimaag mein kya chalta hain..bas yeh hi jaane..as soon as the class ended she ran straight to the parking lot and drove off to the farmhouse.

Parking the car properly in the garage area..she stepped inside the farmhouse..she smiled remembering their moments here.

Since, she had time before ABP came here, so she decided to explore..the ground floor had a spacious kitchen and living room..and the best part of it was the huge metal swing in the room.

She chuckled as she laid on it..she was really so small..that she sleep here properly. After that she went upstairs, on the right was Aryan's study room..she went inside and looked around..

There was huge floor to ceiling bookshelf, a computer, a small sofa set..and a mahogany desk..the room screamed elegance and power. She went outside and checked her room.

Various shades of pink and blue..but what she loved the most was the built-in cupboard made by Aryan just for her..she went in to decide what to wear..she finally decide to wear a red dress but this without heels.

She then quickly went downstairs and cooked her special moti roti and dal

She then quickly went downstairs and cooked her special moti roti and dal..she tried to call Aryan but he wasn't picking up the phone..

Im- Ugh!!! He is always busy..koi nahi i will enjoy myself..she went to upstairs balcony as it had started to rain.

On the other hand, Aryan was sweating bullets..he had washed his face twice and made sure he looked perfect..but why was he feeling so nervous..he shook his head and went outside.

The driver quickly opened the car door for him, but Aryan told him that he was going to drive to the farmhouse alone..the driver nodded and left..while he left for the farmhouse..as he was reaching there..rain was pouring down.

He had managed to get the car parked and get in..but still he was a bit wet..so he shrugged off his coat and hanged it..he went towards the kitchen following the beautiful aroma..and smiled seeing his favorite food.

He went upstairs in search for her and saw her playing in the rain..at first he was leaning by the door just looking at her..but then he realized the dress was so wet and stuck to her body like a second skin..he slowly started moving towards her.

Imlie was enjoying playing in the rain when she felt his presence and a second later he pulled her towards him..

Ar- Are you trying to tease me..he growled a bit..turning around in his arms..and biting her lips..

Im- Ab kya karun..i love teasing you so much..she tried to push him away but he didn't budge..and waise bhi tum toh busy rehthe ho..so i thought i will enjoy alone..

Ar- Bahut ho gaya..akele rehne..he leaned down and nipped at her neck..ab se i will not leave alone for a second..

Imlie looked at his intense gaze and she said..

Im- I am sorry..

Ar-(frowning) Why??

Im- Uss din whatever i said..regarding your revenge..i shouldn't have..asked you to give up your revenge..you weren't in a right state of mind..

Ar- And i am sorry too..i know tum yeh sab mere bhale ke liye keh rahi ho..but..i..cannot rest..not until i make him pay..

Im- Until we..make him pay..i am not letting you do this alone..she was shivering a bit..and Aryan noticed it..

Ar- How long had you been playing in the rain..

Im- Almost an hour..

Ar- You really are a jungli..he picked her up and took her to the bathroom..he made her stand under a shower..and opened it..Imlie sighed as warm water fell on her..

Ar- You have a bath..i will change..he was going away..but Imlie held his hand..

Im- Stay..she said..looking him straight in the eye..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this chapter..please do comment..