Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 67

Hey guys i am so happy that you guys commented on the moments book story..also..this book is moving towards its end..and do you want Imlie to wake up soon and take revenge from Aditya??

A whole day had passed..but it felt like a lifetime..everyone missed their princess/mischief maker..none more than Aryan..he had been sitting in front since the time he had come back..

Rohan was nursing a broken nose..he sighed..he shouldn't talked to a volatile Aru..but he felt guilty and had wanted to offer his condolences..

Nai- Bhai..aap theek ho??

Ro- No..yaar i feel so guilty..Mom ki misunderstanding ki wajah se..an innocent life is in danger..

Nai- Bhai..abhi problem aur badh gayi hain..

Ro- Matlab?? Ab kya kiya uss Aditya ne??

Nai- Aditya nahi..woh Dad is coming back from London..Mom ne call karke sab kuch bata diya unhe..

Ro- Yaar..he is going to go ballistics..should we go home..aise Aryan ko akele chodhna..

Nai- Aryan is not in state to say anything to us..woh bas Imlie ke pass rehna chatha hain..we need to go home and handle the situation.

Ro- Chal..let's go and inform Narmada aunty atleast.

Imlie was enjoying swinging and playing with her little friends..when a little boy said..

B- Imliya humari ball..uu pedh pe hain..

Im- Aare why fear when Imliya is near..she climbed up the tree and sat on the branch after throwing the ball..she enjoyed the warmth of the sun..

Im(inner voice) Suraj chacha..tani ruka..she looked around startled..when it started to rain..she climbed down carefully..when people grabbed her..

Villagers- Yeh ladki iss gaon pe ek dhag hain..ladkon ke saath raath bhar rehthi hain..

Imlie squirmed and freed herself, she started running..and those voices followed her..Jhalli..Aditya sirf mere hain..Dev babu tere papa hain..i want a divorce..

Im-(putting her hands on her ears)Stop it!!! Jungli..she heard the soothing voice as the weather changed..

Im- ABP..then she felt pain on her arm as she started bleeding...

Aryan looked towards the sleeping figure she had been squirming in her sleep..he whispered her nickname and she calms down for second before she started having difficulty breathing..

Ar- Doctor!!! He screamed..Imlie..kya hua hain..sab theek hain calm down..

The doctor came and pushed Aryan aside..it seems her body was shutting down..they had no other option than to shock her..

Ar- What the hell!! No..don't you dare..he screamed at the doctor as the nurses tried to stop him..

After two rounds they were able to revive Imlie..but the doctor was scared about Imlie's mental health..he sighed only time will tell..what happens next.

Narmada had forced everyone to leave as Arpita had decided to stay in the hospital..she was close to doze off when she heard Imlie groaning..

Im- Amma!! She rubbed her eyes and sat up..

Arpi- Imlie..she hugged her..when Imlie pushed her away..

Im- Aye..kaun ho tum..humari Amma kahan hain..she asked pouting like a child..

Im- Amma!!! She screamed..thankfully Meethi had came inside..

Im- Amma..she ran quickly towards her and hides behind her back..

Im- Ee kaun hain..and hum yahan kaise..yeh kaun si jagah hain.??

Arpi- Imlie..

Im- No..dur raho..

M- Imliya..tu meri aachi beti hain..she nodded..yeh teri best hain Arpita..tujhe yaad nahi..

Im- Aare Amma..yeh kaisi hui humari friend..hum dost log toh Pagdandiya mein hain..she said..while she kept looking at Arpita shyly..

Arpi-(thinks) Oh god..yeh sab kya ho raha hain..

Ps- Hey guys..so Imlie is behaving like a child..i know it is a bit cliché..but i wanted to write it..how will Aru react??