Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 21

Hey guys..here is the new chapter with a new twist. I hope you will like it and please do comment on it..

Aditya went back to the guesthouse and took the rarely used phone and called someone, the man was angry that he called..

M- Tumse bola tha mujhe call mat karna?? I have given you your share of the money..now what do you want?

Adi- What if i say that Aryan is back in Delhi..not only that he is handling the Rathore business now.

M- I already know that..what's new..

Adi- He has a new weakness now..my ex wife Imlie..and let me tell you this..that man is definitely in love with her.

M- So?? I can kill him like i had Arvind killed.

Adi- Naa..usme kya maza..hit him where it will hurt him the most. His family and Imlie...and then you will get the true satisfaction of killing him.

M- You are one nasty creature Aditya..

Adi- Don't i know it..he smirked..if Imlie wanted to see the bad version of Aditya..he will show her the worst version of him.

The next day as instructed by Aatank, Aditya had gone to take the interview and Aryan, Imlie and the police personnel were set up not far from there.

It was all gibberish like how much he liked killing people and that there should be only his rule in the village and that he wanted to destroy Pagdandiya but not before meeting Satyakaam who was his hero.

Im- Humare Daddaa ka naam le rahe hain apni gandi zubaan se..she was beyond furious..

As the police had enough evidence, they burst into the mill and arrested Aatank..Aryan and Imlie looked on as Aatank smirked and left..Aditya came to them and said..

Adi- I hope you are happy now Mr.Rathore humne koi bhi tamasha nahi kiya.

Ar- Kash aap har din aise hi behave karte..

Adi- Amma kaisi hain Imlie.

Im- Uu sirf humari Imlie hain. Jab rishta khatam ho gaya hain toh haq bhi khatam ho gaya hain. Chalo ABP..she held his hand and dragged him away.

Imlie was feeling like she had missed something..when has sting operations been so easy?? And man like Aatank just gets caught like that??

Ar- Imlie??

Im- Haan?..

Ar- What happened?? Aren't you happy that your village is safe now.

Im- ABP..don't you think..this was so easy..him sending the video..i was able to recognize the place, and him getting arrested without resistance..something is totally wrong here.

Ar- You think he is not Aatank??

Im- No..people like him would die rather than getting themselves caught..he could have easily kidnapped Aditya..or used him as a bargaining chip to get free..

Ar- You make a valid point..i will talk to the Police Commissioner..maybe he can help us find more about Aatank..

Ar- We should leave now..it will be almost midnight when we reach Rathore Mansion..

Im-(hands on her hips) Leave..bikul nahi kal humare gaon mein mela hain..and i want you to enjoy it..

Im- Isi bahane you can buy something for Kaki Maa and Di..and kya pata..koi gaon ki ladki pasand aa jaye..

Ar- (coming close to her)Mujhe already koi gaon ki ladki pasand hain..her eyes widened in surprise..and he leaned towards her but this time she didn't stop..

Ar-(whispers)Mujhe meri jungli ke alwa aur koi pasand nahi hain..and i am ready to wait for her..he gave her a kiss on her cheek and went away..while she stood there blushing..

Ps- Hey guys..so humare Aryan ji ne indirectly propose kar diya hain..do you like it?? And do you like how the story is shaping to be a bit different ??