Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 60

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter hope you will enjoy and please suggest..how should Imlie and Aryan punish Aditya..

Aryan was looking at the sleeping figure of Imlie..it has been days..since he had slept in his room..since the time they had actually become one he didn't like sleeping away from her..he looked at her beautiful face..he frowned when Imlie started frowning in her sleep.

Imlie looked around..they were in a temple..was there a special occasion and where was everyone..then she heard his voice..

Adi- Tch tch..Mr..Rathore..Imlie eyes widened in fear..he had a gun in his hand..

Adi- Tum maar gaye..toh Imlie ko destroy karna will be so easy..goodbye..

Im- No!!! She woke up screaming..and Aryan had to back up..so that she didn't collide with his face..she was breathing heavily..

Im- No..no..

Ar- Imlie..hey look at me..he made her look towards her..

Im- ABP..

Ar- I am here..sab theek hain..she hugged him..and kept mumbling you are alright..you are alright..tired and stressed out..she fell asleep in his arms..

Ar- (thinks) What happened..kahin koi bura dream dekha hoga..he made her lie down on the bed but she slides close to him and kept a death grip on his t-shirt..well that was not a good start to her birthday..

Rohan and Naina were in the study, they wanted to have a serious chat with their mother..why was she really doing this??

P- Kya baat hain?? Tum dono yahan??

Ro- Mom..were you behind the exam leak false video..in which Imlie was shown as the culprit..

P- I have no idea what you are talking about..

Na- This is about your brother..Arvind..

P- Naina..she warned..

Ro- Aapko galatfahmi hui hain the Rathore's are still grieving Arvind..

P- So why haven't they done anything?? That bastard Aditya is roaming around..without an inch of remorse on his face..

N- Maa..maybe he doesn't have evidence against Aditya..aapne hamesha bola tha..ki we need evidence to prosecute anyone..

Ro- Believe me Mom..they are good people..aap baat karo unse jaa ke..atleast Miss Arpita se hi mil lo..

P- Mere baache kitne bade ho gaye hain..she hugged them both..but she was scared that Aditya might do something drastic..when her children left she tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up..

P- Damn..yeh insaan kuch kaand na kar de..

Aditya on the other hand was smirking..he didn't become a journalist just by writing articles..he knew that Priyanka had some beef with Aryan..when she told him to make the video..he did his research and found out that..she was with Arvind in the same hostel..

Adi- Tch tch..Miss Priyanka..you really thought, you can double cross me?? Abhi toh game shuru hua hai..he looked at Aryan's photo and said..

Adi- Tere jiju ko maar dala mein ne..ab teri pyaari jungli ki baari hain..aur tu iss baar bhi kuch nahi kar payega..he laughed...

Ps- Hey guys..so do you want memory loss, coma, imlie missing in the next few chapters?? I was thinking one happy chapter than bomb phootna chaiye..😅😅batao..