Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 34

Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter and thank you for your votes and i will use the second option.

Imlie was beyond excited, she had always dreamed of visiting the mall with her mother..but no worries, next time she visits her she will definitely bring her here.

There are so many stores here, clothes store, jewelry store and the one she like the most was the teddy bear shop..she dragged Arpita into the shop..

Arpi- Imlie..let's find the perfect Aru for you..they looked around and found the perfect one..

Im- Di yeh dekho..she showed her the teddy..and it looked exactly like Aryan when he was annoyed by Imlie or Arpita.

and it looked exactly like Aryan when he was annoyed by Imlie or Arpita

Arpi- Aare haan sahi mein cute hain yeh.. Hum Aryan ko chida sakte hain kitna iske saath..

They had shopped for cute dresses, block heels and cute heart shaped pendant as well..as ordered by Imlie, Rupali and Nishant had reached the mall and Arpita handed them their bags.

Imlie had taken many photos and she sent it to Aryan..which had irritated him since he was working..she was in the food court as Arpita was ordering the food. Aryan had called her..

Ar- Imlie mein busy hoon..please don't disturb me.

Im- ABP..tum pagal ho kya?? Jab dekho kaam kaam..

Ar- Imlie..just because you don't work anymore doesn't mean..

Im- I work too ABP..i just wanted to make you happy..theek hain aaj pura din i will not speak to you..promise..bye..she cuts the call and keep it on slient..

Aditya had called the Editor..he wanted his help to get revenge from Imlie..or harm her in anyway but the Editor denied to help to him..so he called a colleague in the weather department.

He asked him to give false information regarding weather, especially if Imlie or anyone from the Rathore family called him, especially since it had been raining for the past few days..he even forwarded some money to him.

Imlie was enjoying the noodles especially more so because Rupali and Nishant were watching surprised, she asked

Im- What happened??

R- Tumhe Chopsticks use karna aata hain??😲😲

Im- Yep..woh ABP ne mujhe sikha diya..and i am grateful that i am with the Rathore's unhone mujhe new things sikhayi hain..

N- Oh please..you just enjoy wasting Aryan's money..

Arpi- Listen you..but Imlie kept a hand on Arpita arm and shook her head..she turned to Nishant and said..

Im- Listen Mr. Nishant Tripathi. I have a job, and i give half of salary to my Amma, and rest of it i save and whatever is left i use it to buy things that i want.

Im- I don't believe in living off other people's money..like you are living off your wife's money..and rest of the Tripathi clan living on Tripathi Sr and Jr's money.

Arpita giggled at the embrassed faces of Rupali and Nishant..they had their food and left for the parking lot..when Arpita saw her friend..

Arpi- Niharika!!

Nih- Arpi..oh my god..itne time baad mili ho tum..

Im- Keep the bags in the car, she ordered Rupali and Nishant and then gave them 50 rupees each..

R- I wish you rot in hell Imlie..Imlie rolled her eyes as they left..

Arpi- Imlie..yeh Niharika my best friend..accha sun mein na iske ghar jaa rahi hun..tum bhi chalo..

Im- Di..she was going to say something when she looked at her phone..Aryan had been calling her nonstop..

Im- Di..aap jao..ABP..bahut der se call kar raha hain..kuch important hoga..and please be careful agar mausam bekar hain toh please stay there.

Arpi- Aare Imlie chill..mausam saaf hain aaj..i had asked from weather department of Bhaskar times.

She hugged Arpita and left, and in the car she called Aryan..

Ar- Imlie..kahan ho..di kahan hain??

Im- Ghar wapas aa rahi hun..i am driving..and di apne friend ki ghar jaa rahi hain..

Ar- Are you mad..mausam kharab ho raha hain..i will come and pick you up..

Im- ABP..hum baache..her voice was cut by a scream followed sound of things falling..Aryan kept screaming her name..but nothing..everything was static..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..sorry if you think mein beech beech mein fights dikha rahi hun..par ussi se pyaar badhega na..