Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 36

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..here Aryan will finally confess his feelings to unconscious Imlie..please do comment on the chapter.

Aryan was trying to call Imlie again and again, but it was switched off, he drove his car like a maniac, then he called Arpita.

Arpi- Aru??

Ar- Di..aap aur Imlie kaun se mall gaye the??

Arpi- Kabir Vihar mein jo Cresent Mall hain na woh..par hua kya?? Aur aaj Bhaskar times ki forecast galat kaise ho gayi??

Ar- Di..aap jahan bhi ho stay there..mausam bahut bekar hain..i have to save Imlie..

Arpi- What?? Kya hua hain?? But he had ended the call by then. He drove even more quickly to Kabir Vihar..

He entered the area of Kabir Vihar but everywhere there was cars and autos which had toppled around..he was trying to search her, screaming her name

Ar- IMLIE!!! IMLIE!!! He looked around and finally found her car, branches and logs were scattered around the car, the front of car was squashed in badly..and then he saw her.

Aryan stood there numb, there were pieces of glass on her face, and her body, he didn't even know if she was alive,

Ar-(thinks) No!! No!! I have to save her..usse kuch nahi hoga tumhe. He went to car and threw away the branches and logs and then he forced open the door and slowly pulled her out.

Ar- Aye Jungli..Imlie wake up..bahut ho gaya tumhara drama..bahut ladai kari li mere se..wake up please. He hugged her lightly.

Ar- I..I love you so much..dekho mene bol diya na..ab toh open your eyes..mujhe itni saari khushi de kar please aise mujhe akele mat chod ke jao..

Ar- Nahi..tum aise nahi manogi..he picked her up and put her in the backseat of the car..and then drove away to the hospital.

The doctors took her to the ICU, while he stood there looking at the blood on his hands, he tried to remove it but it wouldn't go away..

Half an hour later, the doctor came out with a grim face, he looked scared to tell Aryan the truth, but still he told Aryan..

D- Mr. Rathore agale 24 ghante is very difficult for Miss Imlie..and we have removed the glasses but stitches ke nishaan rehne waale hain..so it will take time to overcome the scars mentally..

D- All we can do is pray for her..you can meet her after half an hour.

The doctor left and Aryan and went to see Imlie, he felt sad seeing her body covered in bandages and she looked so pale..he held her hand and said,

Ar- Please open your eyes, tumhe pakka maza aa raha hain mujhe aise dekh kar?? But i am so scared..mein tumhe nahi kho sakta hun..

Ar- Jiju ko kho chuka..bahut muskhil se sambhala hoon, tumhe nahi kho sakta hoon..please please wake up..

Aryan held her hand and kept crying, he hadn't cried after he had shared the truth of Arvind Jiju with Imlie and he didn't  know how he will survive losing Imlie.

But looked like Gods took mercy on them, and Imlie slowly opened her eyes,

Im- ABP..hum tumse baat nahi karne wale hain..

Ar- I don't care..naraz raho, jhagada karo but stay with me..mujhse dur mat jao..he hugged her but she hissed in pain..

Ar- Sorry..tum aaram karo..

Aryan was feeling relieved, finally Imlie had opened her eyes, now he won't let her go away from him ever..he would even ask her to sleep in his room..he won't let anyone take her away from him..not even she herself..

Ps- Hey guys..so Aryan is becoming possessive about her..and in the next chapter we will see Imlie feeling insecure about her wounds and she finally starting college..please suggest me names for her friends.