Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 4

Hey guys here is the new chapter thanks so for all the beautiful comments and enjoy it..please do fulfill the tragets as well.

Imlie went home and gave the medicine to Aparna and then she lied to her that she had to go to the college but she went to her friend Nikita's home her Mom and Dad welcomed her with smile and they went to her room to do the assignments.

Aditya was in a foul mood when he had reached the office, not only had the smug bastard had gotten away and the police questioned him for putting unnecessary blame on a innocent person..Imlie too started intervening in his work.

He frowned as he saw the office was decorated and he asked the Editor,

Adi- Aaj kuch special occasion hain kya Mr. Sharma ??

Ed- Actually aaj humare new CEO  Bhaskar times ka news channel and online website bhi shuru kiya hain so we are celebrating that.

Adi- Yeh humare naaye boss kal tak toh revenue ki bakwass suna rahe and aaj paise laga rahe on a channel and website?? Do you think it will work??

Ar- Yes Mr.Tripathi it will work they both looked around to see him leaning near a desk you see unlike you people are accepting changes.

Ar - Aaj kal logo ke pass time nahi hain ghar pe newspapers padhne ka so they will subscribe to our channel and website..and it won't be filled only with revolutionary articles..it will cater to the needs of all..

He was walking towards his cabin when he turned around and said,

Ar- I expect an apology Mr.Tripathi..you tried to malign my reputation..

Adi- It was an honest mistake..i misunderstood but i will not apologize to you..

Ar- Alright then..aapki ek hafte ki salary will be taken for this mistake..

Adi- You..😡😡 Aryan smirks did he really think that he was that threatening..one punch and he will be out cold..

Ed- Aditya calm down..let's go from here..

In the evening Imlie returned home smiling but her happiness was short lived as she saw a drunk Aditya causing ruckus in the house..

Im- Babusaheb?? Aapne sharab pi hain??

Adi- Haan toh..(hiccup).tumhari aur uss CEO ki wajah se aaj hume itni humiliated feel ho raha hain..aur yeh kya zid ki tumhe kaam karna hain..i am providing for you na..

Im- Kyunki dum ghoota hain humara yahan.. humare bhi kuch sapne hain hum sirf aapki biwi ban ke nahi rehna chathe hain..

Ap- Imlie..Tripathi family mein yahi hota hain..women don't work..

Im- Par Malini didi kaam karti hain..aur Rupi di bhi..toh hum kaam kyun nahi kar sakte hain??

Adi- Kyunki..hiccups tumhara Pati mana kar raha hain..

Im-(snapped)- Kaunsa Pati?? Jisne ek saal laga diya toh accept the relationship?? Jo biwi hote hue..kisi aur ke saath rethe hain?? Jisne aaj tak puri duniye ke samne yeh aacept hi nahi kiya hain ki I am his WIFE!!

Adi-(slapped her) Chup..ek dum chup..jaise bol raha hun waise karo..na tum kaam karne jaogi..aur nahi mere boss se phir kabhi milogi..aur agar meri baat nahi sunani hain..toh leave the house..dekhte hoon kaun khayal rakhta hain tumhara..

Imlie was in shock..she looked on as others looked at her in pity and left..even Malini looked aghast..she went into her room and collected all her belongings and left..she didn't care if she sleep on the road but she will not live here anymore..

Imlie scoffed the moment she stepped out it had started raining..she was walking aimlessly soaking wet in the rain..she shook her head when saw dark spots in her vision..but soon the darkness consumed her and she fell on the road..

Aryan was happy today not only he got the factory back but he was successful in humiliating Aditya as well..it was his men who had tipped off Aditya..and the Police already knew what he had planned..he was going back home when it started raining.

He drove slowly to avoid any kind of accident when he saw a girl fall unconscious just meters away from his car..he applied the brakes and went outside to check on her..it was none other than Imlie..

Ar- (thinks) This girl..hamesha koi na koi musibat create karti hain..he picked her up and her jhola and laid her in the backseat of her..and drove back home..

Ps- Hey guys..what do you think of this chapter?? And what do you think should happen next.. Sorry this was not the slap you had wanted..but it was important to show this..so that Imlie finally leaves Aditya..

Votes- 10 plus.

Comments- 10 plus