Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 81(epilogue part 1)

Hey guys..so sorry for ignoring the book for so long..and here is the epilogue for you..i will include Malini as well..once i know what to write..

Imlie was getting irritated..Nia kept on looking at her watch..and then searching for someone and then finally, Mukul saw them..he came and hugged Naina tightly..he went to hug Imlie..but she backed away..

M- oh sorry..i was just a little to excited to see you guys..

Im- Nice to meet you too..

Na- Imlie..sun na..woh i was thinking to spend a night at his house. Please bhai ko mat batana..

Im- Naina..no..this is dangerous..no offense..she looked at Mukul..

M- No..it is alright..babe we had movie plans na..phir yeh..she pinched him slightly..and said..

Nai- Tu bhul gaya hoga..Imlu please maan ja...please..

Im- Okay fine..theek hain..give me the keys..Naina hugged her tightly and left with Mukul who looked throughly confused..she sighed..seeing her with Mukul..made her miss Aryan even more..

She had reached her hostel room..only to see it slightly opened..she looked around and picked up a vase and went inside..when the lights came on..she went to hit the person..only to have someone grab her hand..

Ar- Oye Jungli!! Kya kar rahi thi tum..marne ka irrada hain kya?

Im- (teary eyed) ABP..she throws the vase on the bed and hugs him tightly and started crying..

Ar- Imlie..please..don't cry..tumhe pata hain na..i get nervous..seeing you cry..please..

Im- I missed you so much..ek din nahi tha when i felt like coming back to you..but i knew that you would be disappointed..and I didn't want to disappoint you..

Ar-(pulling back..but she wouldn't let him) Imlie..she shook her head and he chuckled..Jungli..i did this..to make you happy..taaki tum faltu ke drama se dur raho..and look at you..tum wapas wohi smiling and playful Imlie ban gayi ho..

Im- Hmm..you have started talking a lot..she chuckled and he shook his head..

Ar- Come on..she whined as he pulled back but then he showed her the blueberry muffin..she took it from him and started eating it..

Im- Sorry..woh aaj Naina ke saath..wait a minute?? Tum andar kaise aaye?? Boyfriends are not allowed in the hostel..

Ar- Well Naina introduced me as your husband..😜😜

Im- Yaar sab log mere against hi planning karte rehte hain..😖😖..but this plan is good..Aryan looked at Imlie..then took a bite from her muffin...

Im- Aye!!! Hatao..she pushed him away but he pulled her closer and kissed her..it was just a peck..at which turned into a slow kiss..

Ar- I missed you so much my jungli..pata hain..i was so afraid that you will rethink and will break any relationship you have with me..

Im- ABP..i will never do that..you have been with me through my highs and lows..you have seen me at my best and worst..tum isse duniye ke sabse best lover ho..sometimes..i feel guilty..that i don't show you..how much i love you..

Aryan smirked and closed the gate..he went towards her and picked her up and laid her on the bed..

Ar- How about refreshing our memories..she only kissed him back as an answer..

Ps-Hey guys..sorry...i wasn't able to give a steamy scene..in this chapter..maybe in the other two chapters..