Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 33

Hey guys..so i have written a new Sumaan one shot..please do comment on it..i know many of you don't usually like ffs on them..but still give it a go..and i will probably not write after the oneshot complete.

Also..i am sorry i am not updating Haq se..i am having a terrible week..i feel so drained and confused..but still i will try to get through it..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Imlie was the first one to wake up, she looked around and they were still in the pillow fort..she giggled silently at the scene..poor ABP legs hanging out of the tent..while she was all cozy.

Her love for him grew every single day, wait love?? She quickly shook her head..that was a very heavy word and she didn't want to think about it..she then remembered last night and blushed..she looked towards him, he was sleeping on his stomach and she could clearly see the scratch mark on his back.

She quickly got up and went into the kitchen to get some Haldi..she felt bad that she had hurt him so much..she was applying the haldi when she started crying..and he woke with a jerk..

Ar- Jungli!! Kya hua..why are you crying??

Im- I hurt you..tumhara back pe kitne scratches hain. He flicked her nose cutely and said..

Ar- Jungli..i am not hurt..besides i like getting scratched by my kitten..he smirked when Imlie blushed again..

Im- Chalo get up we have to go home nahi toh Kaki Maa task force bhej degi humare liye..

Ar- Yep woh toh hain..Aryan and Imlie made sure to clean the house, and actually wash the dishes no matter how much the servants protested.

Aryan couldn't help but pout as she changed into her dress, but they went back home..and as usual Arpita started teasing them.

Arpi- So, how was the night?? Maza kiya tum dono ne??😏😏🙊🙊

Ar- Di aap bhi na..

Arpi- Aare Imlie iss khadus ko chod waise congratulations tujhe Aru ke college mein admission mil gaya..

Arpi- Tum log change kar lo jaa phir mein Imlie ke saath shopping jaungi..need to upgrade your wardrobe dear.

Im- Okay di..

N- God bless you beta..Narmada hugged her tightly, she felt so proud of her.

Im- Thank you Kaki Maa..

N- And waise i wanted to warn you both..i do not want to be grandmother before you guys decide to marry..so control yourself okay..

Arpita was laughing loudly while Arylie were beyond embarrassed and ran away to their rooms quickly..

After breakfast Arpita and Imlie had decided to go shopping, but as they left Imlie asked

Im- Di aap Tripathi niwas chalogi?? I have some work to do there. Arpita nodded and took her there.

Imlie went inside and the Tripathi's were having fun, eating chai and samosas..and Arpita too rolled her eyes seeing their over happy behavior..

Im- My my di dekho..ghar nilaam ho gaya hain..lekin inko toh koi chinta hi nahi hain..maza kar rahe hain.

R- Tum yahan kya karne aayi ho..

Im- Aare mera ghar yeh..ABP ne itne pyaar se mere liye khareeda hain..i can come and go as i please.

Adi- Bakwass..

Im- Lalala...she went towards the table and picked up two samosas one her and one for Arpita and they both ate it..

Arpi- Oh my god..this is so good..

Im- I know right..yeh sab humare friend Sundar the chef ka kamaal hain..

S- Kuch bhi mat bol chipkali..

Im- Anyways Rupali and Nishant tum log humare saath chalo..you will be our servants for the day..hum log mall jaa rahe hain..

R- Mein kahin nahi jaungi tumhare saath..

Im- Okay..toh i will inform the demolition man to destroy the house..and it will be better to leave the house..you don't wanna get caught in the cross fire..

Radha- Nahi nahi..Rupi, Nishu jaa nahi toh yeh ladki humare ghar ko tod degi..

Im- Yo oldie!! Kaan kharab hain kya?? Tumhara nahi mere ghar..itna maan hain to buy this house to lekar aao 20 crore and i will give it back to you..

Ap- But Aryan brought it for 10 Crore..

Im- Han toh mein kyun apna loss karwau sirf 10 crore le kar?? Jeez sab ke sab idiot ho gaye ho..

Im- Anyways we are going to the Crescent Mall..tum dono half an hour mein wahan paunch jana..nahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

Both the ladies giggled and went away, while Aditya was getting enraged..no one has ever spoken to him or his family like that ever..he will not leave her..

Ps- Next will be the weather accident, but with a twist..anyways i hope you like this chapter please do comment..