Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 53

Hey guys..new chapter for you..now the story is moving forward..hope you will like the chapter..and please tell me what exactly Priyanka should do to cause troubles..

Imlie was the first one to wake up..she smiled as she saw Aryan sleeping hugging her..it is something new which he had started..she slowly moved her fingers in his hair..and tried to get up..

Ar- Mmm..mat jao na..

Im- I have to use the washroom ABP..you sleep..he hugged her even more tightly..and she laughed..and tickled him slightly..

Ar- Hahhhah..stop..aacha jao..he moved away..and Imlie wrapped the bedsheet around her and went inside to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

She was feeling a bit sore..but nonetheless..she enjoyed every second of it..after getting ready she went to the kitchen to make something for them..

Aryan came some time later..and hugged her from behind..

Ar- Good Morning he kissed her neck..

Im- Good Morning..he looked at properly and she looked quite sexy in her dress..

he looked at properly and she looked quite sexy in her dress

Ar- Jaan lene ka irrada hain kya??

Im-(asking innocently)Why? What did i do?? Aise sexy kapade kyun pehenti ho?? How will i control myself??

Im- Aww..but you have to control yourself ABP..kal se mein college jaungi and tum office..🤪🤪

Ar- Han han theek hain😒😒kya bana rahi ho??

Im- Tumhare liye fruit salad hain and mere liye aloo parantha..chalo you go sit i will serve you..

Ar- No..he took the bowl of fruit salad and the plate of Aloo parantha and kept it on the table..he picked her up and sat on the chair.

Im- ABP kya??

Ar- I want you close to me..and come on feed me now..

Im- Ek shart mein..tum bhi mujhe khana khilogaye ge..

Ar- Okay..she feeds him the fruits..while he feeds her the aloo parantha..

Priyanka was looking at the financials of Bhaskar times..the newspaper was just above the profit margin..she wanted to destroy that company..especially that reporter Aditya Kumar Tripathi..

She had lost everything because of the bastard reporter..she opened another file and it contained photos of Arvind..her best friend and her little brother.

They might not be blood related but they lived in the same orphanage and he was small kid when she had first saw him..since then she had taken care of him..

After her marriage, she was the one who had sponsored his studies and she was the first to know about Arpita and him..unfortunately she was not in India at the time..she was busy establishing her business in London..

Her return to India was to avenge the death of her little brother..and now she has the perfect pawn in her hand..Imlie..she will use her anyhow to get justice for her brother..and if she had to destroy Aryan in the process she doesn't really care that much about him..

Ps- Hey guys..so i am not going to introduce a love story for Arpita..and this plot is the only thing that made sense to me..does it make sense to you?? Please do tell me..otherwise i will edit the chapter..please do comment.